What's new

Scam Tokyo Project Lenders

Slickyexcel

Registered
8 Feb 2019
I am looking to do business with a company called Tokyo Project Lenders. Does anyone know their genuinity?Thanks

I have moved your post to a new thread.

How did you find this company? Have you already communicated with them?

At first glance, their About page raises red flags:

Tokyo Project Lenders Our Company is the third Project / Loan financial institution registered in Tokyo, Japan Established in 2007. Operating under the regulation of the Swiss Bank. We provide tailor-made solutions in Tokyo financial markets, Financing, Loan Services, Monetizing of Bank Facility, wealth management and financial and strategic advisory to private and institutional clients.

Hm, perhaps you should ask "Hiroshuki".... :ROFLMAO:

I have clients interested in Tokyo Project Lenders. The website is blocked because it is deemed a phishing sit.
1) are Sir. Mitsubushi Takayo Fujiko( MBA , ACCA) and Jung Hugo official employees of TPL?
2) Has anyone been successfully funded by them
3) My clients contacted their references, and there were no replies.

Just like I asked the OP (without ever receiving a reply) I'd like to know:
  • How did your clients find their website? Where are they referenced?
  • And why would they even consider dealing with an outfit that's quite obviously a scam?

Just like I asked the OP (without ever receiving a reply) I'd like to know:
  • How did your clients find their website? Where are they referenced?
  • And why would they even consider dealing with an outfit that's quite obviously a scam?
What is OP? A search will find the website. Why do you say that it is obviously a scam?

Usually you can tell by their computer IP locations or by the host company they use for their E-Mail if they are a scam. Often times , things they claim in their ads show they are a scam. There may be websites in Japanese that warn the company is a fake that we would not have access to being outside of Japan. When there are dozens of similar companies with known good reputations , why take a chance on one that is suspect I guess. Often times the pictures they use are fake and checking the picture using BING will show that. My guess is , you can trust people here who live in Japan and do business here , they have ways of telling.

Why do you say that it is obviously a scam?

If you can't tell that it is obviously a scam simply by looking at that website, then you may be an ideal "investor" for Tokyo Project Lenders.

What evidence do you have?

You told us that the website was blocked because it was deemed a phishing site. That wasn't enough evidence for you?

Well, here's some more. Even though they claim to have been established in 2007, the domain name was created in 2017, and the website shows no signs of existence on the Internet Archive prior to 2018. Furthermore, the domain is hosted by hostnownow.com, which bills itself as "Nigeria's fastest-growing and most-affordable hosting company". Is that enough for you, or would you still like to "invest" your clients' money in TPL? Maybe they can get a tax deduction for a charitable donation.

Thank you. You did not answer the question regarding your statement of TPL being a scam. What evidence do you have?

Have you actually taken a close look at their website?

In addition to what @joadbres mentioned:

Operating under the regulation of the Swiss Bank.

The Swiss Bank? What Swiss bank?

Operating under the regulation of the Central Bank of Japan.

"Central Bank of Japan"? :ROFLMAO:

And here's their office location.

Another look at the phoney testimonials should dispel any further doubt.

Suggestion: if you value your clients, why don't you give TPL a ring? +81-3-3790-3296 👈

We would really appreciate if you could share your findings with us.

hi everyone, I want to ask about this company
TOKYO PROJECT LENDERS Limited
if it:s real company of lending, they sent us to offer letter to lend our project and I doubt that its real lending company

hi everyone, I want to ask about this company
TOKYO PROJECT LENDERS Limited
if it:s real company of lending, they sent us to offer letter to lend our project and I doubt that its real lending company

After reading this thread you should be able to draw your own conclusions. What did their letter say?

该公司与我联系但拒绝提交他们的商业信息。我怀疑这家公司的真实性。

I doubt the authenticity of this company.Because they refused to provide their company's business information, Swiss bank, and the central bank's regulatory information.

If local friends in Tokyo are willing to help me check their company information, or go to their company for field inspection. I will pay him a certain amount of compensation.

By the way, the website runs on WordPress. You can access the upload folders with all the images. This one contains several other logos from other "projects" maybe: Index of /wp-content/uploads/2017/06

Amateurs! :ROFLMAO:

And there's more in their Uploads folder: /wp-content/uploads/

Other "team members":

Suzuki, probably head of recruiting:

608x572_suzuki_1-150x150.jpg

And another nameless member, their CEO perhaps?

222_detail_6_2-150x150.jpg

I am looking to do business with a company called Tokyo Project Lenders. Does anyone know their genuinity?Thanks
Several clients have researched TPL. They attempted with no success to contact their references, etc.
They have concluded that this is a scam.

经过多次调查,我问了标准普尔日本分公司的负责人。他告诉我,该公司的评级证书是伪造的,伪造品非常低。这已经解释了一切。

经过多次调查,我问了标准普尔日本分公司的负责人。他告诉我,该公司的评级证书是伪造的,伪造品非常低。这已经解释了一切。

Hi @rangers, please post your findings in English. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom