What's new

Today in school-School Sucks-School Was Great

Grandpa Frank

先輩
21 May 2003
Many of our members are young and in school (NOT COLLEGE PLEASE). Thought they should have a place to talk about how their day in school went. Maybe even get into discussions about the differences between schools in different countries. What things do your teachers do that make you hate them or think they are "kool"? Maybe a few young people who only post in the J-Rock section can think of something to post here. Maybe this won't work because young people already have somewhere to chit chat like this; just the crazy ol guy trying to think of a new thread.

Uncle Frank

😌

Well, Raven and I have talked about our schools and he seems to have four classes a day. I have eight year round. Also he has a few more years in his highschool, a few less in elementary, etc. In elementary school, kids here in maryland have 6-7 years, in my middle school there was three years, and in highschool there is four.👍

Elementary school 4 years and the equivalent of high school here is another 6-9 years.
School is compulsary and as soon as you become a senior student that's if you reach the 11 grade you go to school from half past 6am until halb past 4pm.

Elementary school 4 years and the equivalent of high school here is another 6-9 years.
School is compulsary and as soon as you become a senior student that's if you reach the 11 grade you go to school from half past 6am until halb past 4pm.

Im in 11th and everyday we have to be in class at 730 am and we leave our last class at 215 pm☝ I guess I get off easy?

Well Frank, over the past five months I have gone from going to school on a daily basis to being home schooled. Why do I get home schooled? I hated at my school. My graduation from high school is in May, but I had been unable to physically put myself in school.

Talk about breakdowns, right? >_>

I hear ya !

I think the time in high school(teen years) are the hardest in life. Between having parents on your case, teachers putting pressure on you, and other classmates making your life miserable, worring about college, military, or a job or lack of one; man that is a full plate for anyone. The secret is , hang in there. Everything gets better with time passing. Do your best and keep telling yourself, things will get better.

Uncle Frank

Well...Soon I will be finished with school (gymnasium, a mix between college and high school, it takes 3 years). And after I will begin my officer-education in the queen's royal guard 👍

During Covid highschool has been so stressful. Many times i remember i broke down because of stress because I had to do multiple missing assignments that i didn't fully understand. That's why i stopped virtual learning and did in person learning. But lately teachers have been giving us more work because our schools had multiple breaks because of snow and floods in Louisiana. We had no prom, no graduation until just this year, and barely any games. It sucked this year and last year.

I think high school seems to suck no matter what the circumstances , LOL.

200.gif

I'm just now seeing more evidence come forward that our school schedule is literal torture for young students. I had a strong suspicion when I had to go through this, and I literally lived a 5 minute walk from campus.

My son's going to be in for a big shock next year. This was his first year of high school. Class starts at 7:15 and currently he gets up at 7:05 (I have to wake him up) and he makes it to his desk by class start. But next school year he'll need to get up around 6:00 in order to make it to the bus stop in time.

My son's going to be in for a big shock next year. This was his first year of high school. Class starts at 7:15 and currently he gets up at 7:05 (I have to wake him up) and he makes it to his desk by class start. But next school year he'll need to get up around 6:00 in order to make it to the bus stop in time.
Yeah I know I personally just wake up at 5:00 to get to my bus at 6:10. But thats only cause I have siblings who have to get ready too.

Back
Top Bottom