What's new

TiTech IGP Questions

Btw, I got a new pledge 2 days ago, but it was marked spam. So if anyone of you haven't received it yet check you spam box!

They did not, I was only assigned one. What were your options? We both got assigned to one of the nicer dorms, but it is a bit pricier.
They also just assigned me to a certain dormitory. I was just curious if we can choose 😅 My dorm is Nagatsuta House

They also just assigned me to a certain dormitory. I was just curious if we can choose 😅 My dorm is Nagatsuta House
Oh gotcha 😂 no it seems we did not get a choice! It's only for a year, so hopefully apartments will be an option afterwards.

Really happy that things are moving forward for you all after the long period of uncertainty. We would be really happy if some of you kept your eye on this thread once you arrive in Tokyo to give future applicants the benefit of your experience.

Got the dorm selection information but still no word on VISA or departure information. JET is getting the go-ahead with departure dates but so far no word for MEXT scholars.

Hey people! New here
Applied in IGP-C program in Mathematical and Computing Science and have my interview in a few days.
Can someone tell me some of the questions they were asked, and how the interview went for the people here?

Back
Top Bottom