What's new

'Tis the season to be jolly. Tra la la la.

jovial_jon

後輩
4 Oct 2003
Here is my Christmas gift to you all, you lucky, lucky people.

But seriously, have a blast kiddos!

(I know it's a tiny bit early, but it gave me something to do to help me procrastinate from doing this essay a little bit longer!)

🙂

Attachments

• bah humbugjref.JPG
    bah humbugjref.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 168
know when I said you'd look good in anything?..

well, you found the exception!

other than that, Thanks for the heartwarming holiday greetings. really gets us in the spirit.

Mad good!

Ummmm Gooood !

How did I miss you have long black hair?? I know what you can give me for X-mas! Just kiddin !!

Frank

😊

I umm... I made some decorations for your tree... they're homemade.. I mean.. I made them myself.. at home... homemade.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 104
Mac, you're still not in my good books after saying I don't look good in a party hat and tinsel. You've lost your place at the front of the queue...to Frank, you silver-tongued charmer you. :p

awwww, thanks Jon! *high fives* now...If I wasn't so sick... :atchoo: things would be a whole lot more merrier.
FELIZ NAVIDAD AMIGOS!!! :)
*crawls back into bed*

silver angel said:
awwww, thanks Jon! *high fives* now...If I wasn't so sick... :atchoo: things would be a whole lot more merrier.
FELIZ NAVIDAD AMIGOS!!! :)
*crawls back into bed*
I wish u getting better for Xmas !!!! :)

Here's my hastily done Christmas greeting(the card I'm holding did say "Hey Irvin!" ;-) ):

Attachments

• DSC01929.JPG
    DSC01929.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 119
jovial_jon said:
Here is my Christmas gift to you all, you lucky, lucky people.

But seriously, have a blast kiddos!

(I know it's a tiny bit early, but it gave me something to do to help me procrastinate from doing this essay a little bit longer!)

🙂

Haha, nice picture Jovial Jon!! YOu know what you remind me of? One of the guys from the Il Divo group which is a big hit over in England... 😊
*it's a compliment by the way*

I am sure people will agree with me when I post pictures of the guy I am talking about.....as I don't know if all JRef-members know what Il Divo is...
JOn looks like the semi long-haired guy no??
827747-1.jpg

IlDivoIlDivo305318-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom