What's new

The "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE FRANK!" Thread

Ashikaga

もちもちした食感
19 Feb 2008
Let's give it up, people! The man works very hard to keep this forum safe for all of us.

.....for he's a JOLLY good fellow, for he's a JOLLY good fellow, for he's a JOLLY good fellow~~~~~~~ which you wouldn't dare deny (for fear of being banned)!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANK!! 🙂

Happy Birthday Uncle Frank, hope you get some good prezzies and eat till you can't eat no more :)

Last edited:
Frank, another brithday? You must be, what 97-98 now?

Just kidding.

A big Happy Birthday to you and have a good one.

Wow, It's Frank his Birthday!!!

A very very Happy Birthday to you Uncle Frank, I'm very happy that someone like you is on the forum... just I'm not sure about the fat guy you send me pictures of before....

Have a great day, with friends and Family!!!!!

Last edited:
Happy b-day. I wish I was there with you back in your days in Japan and do crazy stuff!

Nice conversation we had yesterday.

Mauricio

Happy Birthday, Uncle Frank!
:cracker::cracker::cracker:

Since you're always generous with others, you should enjoy today, indulging yourself, and being spoiled by your family & friends (& cats)! 😊:romance:

If I were sharper-minded and a good planner, I would have had my daughter sing you Happy Birthday! But... you know me... 😌

So, here goes my birthday wish!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 📣🍰

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all my JREF family !

I had a nice quiet birthday at home with the wife and kits. Thanks again for all the kind wishes.

Uncle Frank

👍👍👍

PS - I can watch that cat video 100 times, it is sooooo good!

A bit late, but happy birthday from me too!

窶堋ィ窶兮ツ青カ窶愿コ窶堋ィ窶堙溪?堙??堙??堋、ツ!🎈

-Takes mic in hand-

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! JOIN ME IN WISHING A SPEACIAL BIRTHDAY WISH TO THE COOLEST OF THE COOL CATS. THE HIPEST OF THE HIP. THE GURU OF JREF. THE MAN OF A 1,OOO KIND WORDS. THE KING OF FUNNY POSTS.

THE ONE. THE ONLY. UNCLE FRANK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE FRANK! YOU ROCK!

And since I have not been on in several days, a very happy birthday to you Frank. I hope you had a great day and will have many more to come! Lord knows we need more like you here at JREF!

Justin said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE FRANK! YOU ROCK!
Of course he "rocks" he's as old as one! LOL as if I should talk!

Oh Big Uncle Frank, dang I missed the day.
おたんじょうびおめでとう
Happy birthday anyway.

As they say, better late than never.

One of my sisters has not remembered my birthday yet? I figure in a few more weeks, she'll ask "Isn't your birthday around this time of the year?" Oh well, 1 out of 2 remembered.

Uncle Frank

:(

Last year my father called me 23 days late for my birthday with the same "Isn't your birthday around this time of the year?"
And the year before the last he called me 10 days before my bithday!
:p

Don't worry about it. It doesn't make any difference. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom