What's new

The Fuji-san update

TwistedMac

後輩
4 Mar 2004
the skies around Fuji-san are clear and he looks grand.

(source: Mt Fuji TV)

Attachments

• fujisan.jpg
    fujisan.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 130
A very beautiful picture TwistedMac!! have you ever been???
I have only passed the mountain by Shinkanzen....great view from the Shinkanzen when the weather is nice!

No :(

i'll definatelly try to go there and get a look at fuji by night on a rooftop once i get to Japan ^^

edit: post 777, the greater evil.

Due to heavy mist Fuji-san can't really be seen this morning.

Attachments

• fujisan.jpg
    fujisan.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 97
agree, here you can't see Mt. Fuji-san....It happens quite often that I can't see Fuji-san when I pass by with the shinkanzen...due to mist and bad weather...a shame.

(i hope everyone realizes i'm gonna keep doing this update atleast a few time a week :D

i was never really interested in Fuji san before.. then i saw the fuji channel and i loked for a while just cuz nothing else was on... now i've developed an unhealthy fixation for that hunk of rock stretching to the skies :D)

umm.. i'm guessing trekearth doesnt want you to link?.. cuz it's just the trekearth logo on all three to me =/

Clouds are high today and Fuji-san takes on a rather mystic and appealing look... beautiful.

Attachments

• fujisan.jpg
    fujisan.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 100
Lina Inverse said:
Very nice pics! Although I would very much prefer going up using a lift :D

Thanks for sharing magikcow!! Very nice pics!!!
I love the pictures with the signs "hang in there" and "goal - you've come a long way" GAMBETE!! :LOL:

TwistedMac said:
umm.. i'm guessing trekearth doesnt want you to link?.. cuz it's just the trekearth logo on all three to me =/

Crap.. Heh.. I had some saved to my computer but they were too big to attach.. Didn't know you couldn't link pictures.. I got one to fit though!! Heh..

Attachments

• dsc00367.jpg
    dsc00367.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 115
if you fly to osaka to tokyo during the day, most likely you will fly right beside it. i did twice and have some nice pictures of it. I also went to fuji-rock for a day last year

I climbed it last week during a typhoon... totally sucked... Though I did it last year on the best day of the year, so I guess I've seen the best of both worlds now :)

Magikcow, I really like your pictures.
Especially the 10th one, it looks really cool being so close to the clouds.

I dont know what everyone complains about so much. Its not THAT dirty. Sure there are vending machines and stuff at the top, but its not like you are trodding through trash the whole way up.

Back
Top Bottom