What's new

Scam Takshoni Energy K.K.

At a very superficial glance, I have my doubts. The domain was registered on 27 February 2022, with many random names listed for executives, no photos, no email addresses, spelling mistakes, an utterly unprofessional website, and no entry in the company registry.

Can you provide us with more details? Who contacted you and why?

At a very superficial glance, I have my doubts. The domain was registered on 27 February 2022, with many random names listed for executives, no photos, no email addresses, spelling mistakes, and an utterly unprofessional website.

Can you provide us with more details? Who contacted you and why?
Hi,

The Executive Officer contacted me by the name of Hideaki Yamagisawa offering an agent job that requires to work 8 to 10hrs a week for a monthly fee of USD7500 and a 5% commission if the project is successful.
I found it too good to be true and hence i'm asking for opinion

Yamagisawa is not a Japanese surname (Yanagisawa is).

I agree with you: it sounds too good to be true. If you read through this subforum, we have had many of these dubious cases before.

Yamagisawa is not a Japanese surname (Yanagisawa is).

I agree with you: it sounds too good to be true. If you read through this subforum, we have had many of these dubious cases before.
Hi,

Apologies on the typo error as the surname is Yanagisawa.
How to check whether there's such a company exists in Japan?
For your kind advice
Thank you
Best Regards

Hi I was also contacted by them. Never talked with them and they sent me a contract that I signed. I thought thigs were going well until they asked me to set up a bank account in Turkey for my payment - which is very unstandard.

Hi I was also contacted by them. Never talked with them and they sent me a contract that I signed. I thought thigs were going well until they asked me to set up a bank account in Turkey for my payment - which is very unstandard.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Did you also deal with "Hideaki Yanagisawa"?

Hi BigD,

This Yanagisawa did asked me to call his office to discuss since i have mentioned in my email that i have some queries which i did not have any intention to call after i checked for the company's information via the link provided by Thomas. The result of the search is 'No Result'.
I did not signed on their contract as it's almost confirmed it's a scam after getting advice from Thomas.
So, did you gave them your bank account?
If you are from the States and they asking you to set up an account in Turkey then they really are 'Nuts'...
Hope everything is alright to you and Thomas
Thank you for sharing
Best Regards

The company is not a scam, I think someone is using the name of the company to scam. I have known the company for sometime and I know people who are doing business with them. I think it is wrong for Thomas to come up here and start destroying the image of a reputable company. Check your facts before you post things about company you know nothing about. Many companies in Japan had been used to steal people's identity and this is one of those company some folk want to tarnish their reputation publicly. Please disregards from spreading false information. The company is legitimate but people are using it for fraud.

Please show us the company registration and their Japanese website. When was the company founded and where? And show us a working link to its president and any of the names mentioned on the executive board.

takshoni(1).png

So emmy1ander2 , who is using a host company in Canada and lies about their location being in Japan and gives their time zone as in China , all total BS would want us to believe his word?? Laughable troll with zero credibility ! Hummm? living in mommie's & daddie's cellar and have nothing better to do than troll the web? Go sell your snake oil somewhere else.

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom