What's new

Sticky top bar request

nice gaijin

Resident Realist
Donor
8 Aug 2005
Currently the red top menu sticks to the top of the window when I start to scroll down, but the bar at the very top of the page that contains the user menu (with notifications) disappears until I scroll all the way back up.

@thomas, is there any way to have an option to add that top bar to the sticky header? Thanks!

It works on my desktop computer and iPad but only in landscape view on my iPhone. Does it work on your mobile phones?

Not sure if this is different from before, but on my android the sticky header collapses the top bar into a burger menu that also has the notifications anyways... Since that's all I really need (and since screen real estate is precious on small devices) that's totally fine by me :)

Screenshot_20230315_044827_Chrome.jpg

I don't quite remember what it did before but I do remember the annoyance of having to scroll back up. It looks good to me on PC and iPhone in portrait mode.
Yeah since I've been writing long-form essays lately I've been using the desktop site more often, and found myself scrolling back up constantly to see my notifications and feeling like the first half of an infomercial... "There must be a better way!"

Back
Top Bottom