What's new

Special hires for Chirstmas

sina

Sina
11 Dec 2005
Hi! Does anyone know about special things you can hire at Christmas? I guess there must be some wacky options in Japan... like hire a puppet show, cheerleader (go go santa!?), someone to jump from a Christmas cake, someone who makes x-mas themed balloons, chefs, caterers.... anything at all that has to do with Christmas in Japan?

I'd also like to know what some of the best day trips are for Christmas and the holiday season, preferably containing something to do with Christmas.

Thanks!

I'm sorry sina san, but I cannot help you, really. I know there are some rental shops where things for parties can be rented--such as santa suits or special decor--but in that area, I just don't know. I'd bet there'd be much more there, if one were to search for it, than here in the Matsumoto area, though. Good luck in finding something. . .if you're really interested. MM

Booking a costumed Santa for an event/appearance isn't so hard I don't think but other than that and what Mars suggested, might be hard to find. Xmas and all the festivities it entails hasn't really caught on to warrant many options.

Back
Top Bottom