What's new

Siva

Ahh yea... raiku san hasn't been here for quite some time already... neither have I come back often but i still do come back and check at least xD

Ive just finished listening to both the singles! Still as rock *** as ever xD I totally love them for not deproving at all xD

Wow I really liked both singles. Favourite atm is 'Public Opinion'.
As good as they were, they don't seem to have the drive they had previously. Maybe it's just me? Maybe it's UNDERCODE?
You can tell they're all excellent in their own parts in the band though, very impressed by their skill 👍

I love both singles but the synth still doesnt make up for iori. I'd love to see them get another guitarist, but I just don't see that happening. Either way, like I said, I definitely really enjoy the singles and look forward to both, the liberalism pv and the new mini album in october =D

Yep. I did enjoy both of the singles and my fave was public opinion too. Well sure it didn make up for Iori but I think it was a pretty good try =)
Let's just see what other things they will do from now on xD

yeah I heard about this, it's just a re-release of the best of album "Copy" essentially, but it's supposedly to be released internationally

The new mini album "Death Education" will be out this Wednesday in Japan!! I can't wait :D

check the preview for the song "realize" on Siva's UCP page. I'm loving it! Kairi sounds so great, especially in the beginning :D

http://www.under-code.jp/siva/index.html

Omgomgomg. I just read kisaki's blog and it seems like Iori is in a new band!!
The band's called Cocklobin and they will start activities from next year onwards!! Omg it's such great news. Seems like he did come back after all 8DD

http://cocklobin.com/

you know I would've thought I'd have been happy about this but I'm actually really not. It means that he'll never be back with Siva and that his supposed personal reasons for leaving were complete bs. The more I think about it the more it actually pisses me off. He should've have just said he planned on starting a new band. I just dont understand why he would leave such an amazing band. He was the one writing most of the music so it couldn't have been musical differences. What, were Cell and Kairi getting too popular? Now Iori leaving Siva is just a complete waste of a great band and for what? I mean, I still love Siva, but let's face it, they are not the same without Iori. Plus, what a stupid name Cocklobin...just dumb. Man I'm pissed about this...

sivamainsm9-1.jpg

Siva was formed in the beginning of 2005. Made up of five members, Kairi the vocalist, Iori and Yuuichi on guitars, Cell is on bass, and Kiri is the drummer. The first four members have been around since the beginning, but they've had slight troubles with drummers; their first official drummer got into a car accident and had to leave the band due to his injures, but they soon found a new support drummer, Kiri, who eventually became an official member.

Siva's style has always been unique, Kairi's voice is very unique, and at least to me it has become some sort of a Siva-trademark; there would be no Siva without Kairi. That's not to say that any of the others could leave and still Siva would be the same, because that's not the way it is; they're all very good at what they're doing.

What really does it for me in this band in addition the great guitars and vocals, however, is Cell, the bassist. He's only been in one band before Siva, but he's one of the most impressive young bassists I've heard.

Right now there's not a whole lot of info about Siva out there, and I doubt they are very well known but I can tell you for certain, that will not be the case much longer! These guys truly rock! You've gotta check them out!

Discography:
Singles
* [2005.04.xx] Beautiful Drug
* [2006.04.12] Shita no Koku
* [2006.04.12] Kyouka Kenranki
* [2006.05.31] Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30 Tokyo Liquidroom Ebisu
* [2007.06.06] Homura
* [2007.07.04] -Guren-
* [2007.08.01] Oborobi

Mini-Albums
* [2006.09.06] Asura

siva1px6-1.jpg

*most of this info was borrowed from wiki.theppn and karmik (livejournal)
**if you are interested in checking these guys out, pm me and I can send you a link for any of their releases
hello. im KIRI . drummer of ex. SIVA. my english is not good. but my band member translate for me. thank you all for support !