What's new

SIM Card (Voice) Provider who accept cash/bank account

ardhi.adhary

後輩
29 Jul 2015
こんいちは。Hello everyone.
I've been staying in Japan (around Tokyo) as a student since last month, and I currently plan to have a Japanese phone number in order to communicate easily with my sensei and labmates.

I know there are so many options to have a Japanese number, but I prefer to have a SIM Card with voice plan than making (an expensive) contract with big providers like D*c**o or S**tb**k, etc. The problem is, providers who offer SIM Card only accept credit cards for payment. I have a bank account, but I don't have credit card. I want to make credit card, but It takes too much time.

Do anybody know SIM card providers who accept cash/bank account for payment ?

I've tried BIC SIM but they only accept credit card :-(

Just want to update.

I've made a contract with GTN yesterday at their main shop in Shin-Okubo and I could say that I'm really satisfied with their service 👍
- Reasonable price plan (~2-3k yen/month), min 7 months of contract.
- No need to buy new smartphone. I use my own smartphone with their SIM.
- Good network coverage.
- Flexible payment (credit card, bank or via convenient store)
- Provide service in English, which is a huge PLUS for foreigners.
- Less paperworks. The contract was made less than 30 minutes, then you're ready to go.

Just want to update.

I've made a contract with GTN yesterday at their main shop in Shin-Okubo and I could say that I'm really satisfied with their service 👍
- Reasonable price plan (~2-3k yen/month), min 7 months of contract.
- No need to buy new smartphone. I use my own smartphone with their SIM.
- Good network coverage.
- Flexible payment (credit card, bank or via convenient store)
- Provide service in English, which is a huge PLUS for foreigners.
- Less paperworks. The contract was made less than 30 minutes, then you're ready to go.
Thank you for the update, how much data do you get for that price?

That's not bad, a shame you still need a contract though, I might be going later this year for a few weeks, guess I'm back to prepaid sims

Back
Top Bottom