What's new

Shoujo Lolita 23q

sweet thanks for letting us know!!

here's the link

I'm shocked though that the red room pv isn't out yet...red room came out before mikansei sapphire...

I love this band i have some music but i cant have enogh! XD they are so sweet specially Ban heツ´s so Kawaiiiiiii XD

Tama- yeah yeah!! Ban is awesome!!! Especially with all his piercings and craziness and stuff! :D
btw Welcome to jref!!! 🙂

Sou is just freakin adorable! i wanna hug the hell out of that guy! :)

>_<!
this sucks.
i was trying to get L23q's Genosense offah limewire.
but it wont show up >_<!!
where can i get itttttt ;_;

@Nan Desu Ka: NOOOOO!!!! A full-length album...next week....*dies*....and I'm forbidden to buy CD in November and December(by myself...and I need to prove I can hold myself back on buying CD's) T_T T_T

@Tsukiko-chan: I'll kick you??......No I wont do that...but your not going to get anything, 'cause I'm not addicted. I'm not going to buy this CD untill after December

@pinkbuta304: Thank you!! I'm going to be strong...this time....for a change *nods*

Hi everyone🙂

Yeah,,i listend some music of them to so,,😌
Can someone tell my the name of this song;

Because i want it on my MP3 player,,,🙂

that's Mikansei Sapphire, it's from their newest single of the same name, you should be able to find it on batsu, their red room single is also very good ^^

BTW, for anyone that wants their just released 1st full length album "Brand New Ward"

go here

http://batsu.org/viewforum.php?f=268

scroll down, the link is towards the bottom of the page :D

^ aha, i'm listening to it now. Thank you anyway.
There're 3 albums I have to finish listening by today, Lolita 23q's, D's and Merry's. Why did they decide to release their albums on a same day? xD makes me super busy........... <3

xFanGirl - hello!

Nan-chan- ahh my hero! Thanks a bunch! I was worried that i wouldn't be able to find a link for it! Jrock Uploads is down isn't it? ;_;

sugoi_aki- i know! So much stuff at once! It's like they're competing!
ahh...i still have to download merry's album! >"<

^ serious? jrock upload will be deleted? I'll be sad then! I love it so much *sighs*

btw, Brand New Ward is good! I love most of the tracks but currently i'm addicted to to Boku and G Senjou Rhetoric. Love Sou's voice ='>