What's new

Searching for Summer Exchange

Steak

後輩
13 Jan 2006
Im a 10th grade student in Michigan and I'm searching for an exchange program to Japan hopefully over this summer. I know very little Japanese so I'm looking for a program with language classes while on the exchange. I found one so far but it was for Mich State University only. I'll be really greatful for any help, thanks!

Hmm i same here to. Well not quite acuallty im gonna go abroad in tokyo plus learn there culture. Im a 10th grader also. Heres a site it might help. Đang Tải... hope this helps it did for me. Lots of info

P.S. After i get some money then im going abroad there

Sayonara

I only know a little bit of japanese

Studying abroad to learn the language is actually alot better to do because your in the surrounding you need to understand and speak the language better... Also I hate to get you guys down and all, but that site if you go to this link Đang Tải... at the bottom where it says requirements it says you have to be between 18-60, have good health, and you also have to be a high school graduate. I just thought i'd point that out to you guys.

Requirements:

World Link Education's Japan Programs are open to all persons worldwide provided they are:
i. 18 to 60 years old (or 15 to 60 years old for Language & Culture Programs)
ii. Have completed high school (except Language & Culture Programs)
iii. In good health
For exceptions, please contact WLE

Here this info for age requirements. This might suprise you.

bbzdj, do you have a link from where you took that? I cant seem to find it ^^;

edit: heh i found it, thanks a lot for pointing this out to me

This is a serious dead thread retrieval, as I haven't been to this site since 2006. As it turned out foreign exchange wasn't an option for me back then. However I am now one semester into my classes at Michigan State.

I am taking Elementary Japanese and I've learned a lot over 3 months. MSU has a large study abroad program so I hope to go to Japan one summer.

So anyways now that I am learning a bit maybe I will frequent this site more. Thanks for your guys' help.

Back
Top Bottom