What's new

Scarying

KoranRi

先輩
12 Jul 2003
]I love showing people pics of Dir en Grey or Malice Mizer or jrock in general. I love their reactions! My brother's friend was over and he happened to glance over at the computer. He says kiddingly to scroll down (i'm guessing he thought it was a girl) then suddenly he looked horrified when I said that well he got the gender wrong. He didn't believe me. (that is until I scrolled down) It's so funny! I love how femmy dir en grey is. If there's one thing I love about dir en grey is that they prove pretty boys do exist outside of manga/anime.

lmao!! I have to totally agree with you there. Before jrock I didn't even KNOW that men could look that girly. lol! >_< I just love shocking my family with pics of girly jrockers- it's great fun! =D And of course we've all heard the countless stories of guys looking at jrockers and going "wow she it HOT! Who is she..?" Haha, those are the best...^_~

LOL! Well, people actually think I'm into girls rather then boys after looking at some pic.s of Gackt or Dir en Grey. -_- But I don't mind.... But I could tell they were men... but it too kinda longer figuring if Gackt was a women or a man. O_O But I could tell he was a guy after a day or so... .-.

you are all so right! LOL!
yesterday my friend, who i dont know for a very long time yet, saw my desktop. it was a dir en grey wallpaper.
so he looks at it with fear in his eyes, and asks: "who are those girls?"
-'men'
-'what?'
-'all mean'
then he pointed at shinya and said: even him?
it was so funny! :D
now he's afraid to open my comp, especialy after he heard "child prey" ;)

gackt? he doesnt look like a woman... he's just having sex with his band on stage 😊

lol...gackt so looks like a woman! I showed a pic of him to my mom and she said he looked like a girl even with short hair. lol femmyness! lol I think it's gotten to me b/c when I draw now....the guys are more femmy than ever. You should have seen the curves I put on one (lol fixed it tho....mostly...). I'm so used to femmy men now. I think nothing of it.
😌 :)

lmao!! haha normal ppl are fun scare!!! I have to agree with you Shinya, I don't really think Gackt looks that much like a women. I mean not so much anymore, maybe he did a little in his MM days.
lol, now my whole family like stays away from my personal things. They're too scared. ^^;;;;

Man I use to always put a Gackt picture on my binder at school and some people would ask me Is that a Final Fantasy characarter or who's that girl? But so many people put me down for liking Gackt. I even think there's rumors that I'm into girls now. Kinda stupid and dumb if you ask me. But I don't really care what people think. I just do what I want and like what I want

people here don't like me because i listen to jrock -_- sounds stupid, huh? but yeah. even my mom.. every time i'm in her house and listen music with my cd player, she comes and talk's some idiotic thing about japanese people eyes and so.. i just can't take it. all those, gackt and dir en grey and hide and everything are _japanese_ musicians to them, and because they are japanese they are nothing. i lost friends because jrock, and some people are teasing me because i listen to it :p such a stupid thing to tease people 'cause his/her musical taste... i don't like.

those funny things? happened to me too.. in computer lesson, boy next to me called pete saw me surfing on the net and saw mana's picture.
"wow, who's that?"
"mana"
"is there any pictures where she's naked?"
"WHAT? hey you, that's a guy." *lol*
"?! you're kidding, right."
"no, i'm not. he's beautiful, lovely man."
"you f**kin' lesbian.. that's disgusting!"

...and the next day everybody were asking am i into girls. blah, i'm too tired to care what they say.

O.O

Wow, such discrimination!! That's really horrible.. >=( Gosh, some ppl..i mean really. Ugh, I'm sorry that you guys have been treated so badly about your love for jrock!!!! -_- But always remember- those ppl are just ignorant and mindless and their opinions SUCK!!!!!! grrrrrr!

My mom gave me a lecture about crossdressing....wah...now I feel guilty.
:sorry: :(
My mom isn't racist or anythong....it's just the whole crossdressing thing.

lol, that's actually kinda funny...hehe. :p if my mom ever told me anything like that I wouldn't really take her seriously. I don't take my mom too seriously. >_<
err.. lately my mom has been taking notice to my dramatic obsessing with jrock and well today she actually walked up to me and said, "You know, I hope you don't grow up and marry Japanese- but if you do I'm okay with it." :eek: That just like shocked the heck out of me!!! Darn it- my mom knows too much!!! *huddles in corner* I just tried to deny it and said "ohh, you don''t have to worry about that, blah blah blah..."

But she completely ignored me! I don't think she believed me at all. :eek:

WOW O.O Same here... But I haven't lost any friends yet. But My mom once asked me "Why ARE YOU LISTENING TO THAT DEVIL MUSIC!?" -_- Oh well! But my friends are kool with me liking J-Rock becuase they know that people have their different tastes. But a lot of people still think I'm weird for liking it.

Many, many people think I'm weird... odd... whatever for liking J-rock. Of course, I don't blame them when in an online questionaire for the question "if you could be anything, what?" I said I'd be a tall, bisexual Japanese man that plays bass in the J-rock band Good Like That. I can dream, eh?

yeah my mom always tells me i'm going to end up marrying some japanese guy. she's worried about me moving away. lol funny how that works. heehee she could be right, who knows? My friends got me into jrock (well some of them) P and T did. My other friends are into anime so they don't care. Although I had fun scarying one of guy friends the other night by showing him a pic of mana.
👏

During school last year, I totally scared one of the guys that I know. I had just received Gackt's 'Kimi ga oikaketa yume' Single and was listening to it at school. I showed him the picture and asked if he thought she was hot, b/c everyone at my school who has looked at a pic of Gackt continues to think that Gakuto is a girl.
After he answered that he thought "she" was indeed hot, I told him that the person in the picture was a guy. It totally scared him s***less. It was hilarious. He's since gotten over that fear. But those kinds of pictures can be used for a lot of fun tricks. I'm thinking I might use more pics of more feminine looking J-Rockers in the future. Scare a few more of my friends.

omg its about friken time someone started a thread like this!!! *woooot*
I DO THE SAME THING!!! its great,i love the peoples reactions! its like the funest thing in the world to mess with people's heads!..ok.maybe not.but ne way!~ lol 😊
The weirdest thing about me showing people..*ahem*( i have already gotten Jrock through my whole class now-and almost...most of the teachers. the teachers think i am weird for liking it but they think it is interesting at the same time..but i didnt tell them Dir en grey were all guys..so i dont know about that .lol .as for my class~ i have a small class.or had a small class.only 20 kids. :) . since they alllll know how obsessed i am over it,they all know.
about 15 out of 20 kids there think it is the best thing and have never seen anything like it.and they think Kyo is the koolest guy ever. so now they want to buy the cd's ect. w/e..they love it. Dir en grey. about 5 of the kids thinks its stupid,weird,and that they are transexuals... but about 3 of those i told that they were girls,so they got crushes of guys..heh.those little homos.HA i got em! 😏
my family is all into it to...now.they all come running to me whenever they need to know something about Jrock. i feel kinda special...heh

but i love freakin the guests out...its great!~ you know...im kinda doin a good thing for Dir en grey!! i turned alot of people into Dir en grey fans who want them to come to america!!! *wooooot!~* 😄

thats a score in my book~heh :box:

😲
audrey said:
people here don't like me because i listen to jrock -_- sounds stupid, huh? but yeah. even my mom.. every time i'm in her house and listen music with my cd player, she comes and talk's some idiotic thing about japanese people eyes and so.. i just can't take it. all those, gackt and dir en grey and hide and everything are _japanese_ musicians to them, and because they are japanese they are nothing. i lost friends because jrock, and some people are teasing me because i listen to it :p such a stupid thing to tease people 'cause his/her musical taste... i don't like.

those funny things? happened to me too.. in computer lesson, boy next to me called pete saw me surfing on the net and saw mana's picture.
"wow, who's that?"
"mana"
"is there any pictures where she's naked?"
"WHAT? hey you, that's a guy." *lol*
"?! you're kidding, right."
"no, i'm not. he's beautiful, lovely man."
"you f**kin' lesbian.. that's disgusting!"

...and the next day everybody were asking am i into girls. blah, i'm too tired to care what they say.

People don't like me either cause' I listen to J-Rock, even my mom. I also have lost friends and got teased because of it. And my mom says "You gotta forget that J-Rock stuff and get a normal life." then I answer "NEVER! I like to be unnormal. I even go out in visual kei-ish clothes, and get a lot of stares, and I like it. I have dark purple hair too cause' it's my fav. color. I even scare people. That's funny. I remember the first time I showed a picture of Dir En Grey to my cousine he was like "Woah that's some sexay looking girls!" and I was like "They are guys" he just 😲 I laughed so much of him :D

....The boys from DeG, and jrockers of the like dont really look like women to me. I mean, the artists that pull off the kei-look well, sure they look good, but hardly like women.

Kei is a very delicate art-form. The bourgeious pleabs of the industry go for the full on female look, but in my opinion, the ones who understand the artistry of the form, dont overtly try to look like women, but rather, bring out the androgynous aspects of the self. Have any of you read The Endless of the Sandman fame? I think the art of visual kei goes along the lines of Desire from The Endless books. Desire is neither male, nor female; just pure, sexual, infatual, masculine, feminine, lusting, sensual, beautiful, seductive desire. I think the concept of Desire from those books are the epitomy of what the art form of vk is. Not merely guys trying to look like girls...

i know *winter* ,to me they dont look much like girls. i guess cause im used to it.

but thats a sucky prob up there! ☝ i wouldnt want people thinkin im a lesbian!! - but its ok. cuz everyone loves me for liking Jrock,they think its the most unusual and interesting thing they have ever seen. they love it.i love them for loving it!~ and my mom loves it to. my dad thinks its weird...but to me,my dad is the weird one. heh

Winter said:
....The boys from DeG, and jrockers of the like dont really look like women to me. I mean, the artists that pull off the kei-look well, sure they look good, but hardly like women.

Kei is a very delicate art-form. The bourgeious pleabs of the industry go for the full on female look, but in my opinion, the ones who understand the artistry of the form, dont overtly try to look like women, but rather, bring out the androgynous aspects of the self. Have any of you read The Endless of the Sandman fame? I think the art of visual kei goes along the lines of Desire from The Endless books. Desire is neither male, nor female; just pure, sexual, infatual, masculine, feminine, lusting, sensual, beautiful, seductive desire. I think the concept of Desire from those books are the epitomy of what the art form of vk is. Not merely guys trying to look like girls...

I don't think Dir En Grey look like women either, the only J-Rockers I think look like girls is Mana and Shinya. But My cousine tought they looked very fem. Cause the norwigian boys and men are REALLY masculine and macho. It's sickening, they always thinks they are the best and they are always gonna show off. Norway is the viking country you know.

Back
Top Bottom