What's new

Rising sun flag

TrueHistory

Registered
10 Aug 2021
someone should put up the rising sun flag and inform people of what it really means and how its a war crime flag!

Most types of war involve war crimes. New Zealand has some questionable war crime history. Killing of Maori tribesmen to take their land seems to have happened in the early 1800's. During WWII at Minqar Quim , Egypt , there was a mass slaughter of German doctors and wounded Germans by New Zealand soldiers that was hushed up. Supposedly in Afghanistan during Operation Burnham , there were innocents killed by New Zealand soldiers. Those were just a few that popped up when you Google New Zealand war crimes. History gets real murky when it's written by the winners of the war. Not saying when you read about war crimes that they didn't happen , just that we should look into our own countries history before pointing out other countries crimes.

It would have been helpful had the OP disclosed that he is actually South Korean and added more of his thoughts than just a one-liner.

PS: @Uncle Frank, I have never heard of the Minqar Quaim massacre, have to read up on this.

OH CRAP ! Now I'm going to get hate mail from all the New Zealanders I insulted. I'm terrible as a keyboard warrior.
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom