What's new

Research paper

GonHxH

後輩
20 Oct 2004
Hey, I need help finding a topic for a research paper. It has to be some kind of social issue. Just wondering if you guys can throw some ideas my way. Last semester i did Japanese pop culture, i was thinking of doing something with international gangs like the triads or yakuza this time but i donno. Neways, thanks in advance.

How About......

a paper on how US military bases affect the local Japanese who live near them. I would like to read something about that.

Frank

:?

Well, you seem to have this interest in Japanese culture. A social issue happening in Japan would be Ijime or bullying.

No, it doesn't have to be Japanese culture. Maybe chinese or Korean. I just need something interesting so that I actually do it lol. I like the bullying thing. Keep em coming and thanks.

what about the dutch waterworks, compair them with new orleans..

i have read that a lot of american newsagencies have come to the netherlands to do research, and for interviews

have a look here: Delta Works - Wikipedia

or when you want to do japanese , think about the Yamaguchi-gumi
Yamaguchi-gumi - Wikipedia

goodluck and have fun

Awwww, Tsuyoiko you hurt ducth's feelings. 😭 I think the ducth waterworks is a great topic! :p

Ma cherie said:
Awwww, Tsuyoiko you hurt ducth's feelings. I think the ducth waterworks is a great topic!

can you please give me a hug 😭 lol thanks for the opinion 🙂

Tsuyoiko said:
Dutch can take it, he's a big man now! :p

YEAH!!!!!!! i got married.. i got married.. i got married.. i got married...

sorry off topic

well i gave 2 ideas for the research paper, you just one! you give one to the guy then 🙂

Dutch enginneers came to Britain when we first started draining the fens back in the 16th/17th Century. Heard it on Radio 4 recently,. Full of useless information, me
Have you got married recently Dave? I must have missed that ;-)

On the original subject: What about the impact of American culture on Japan? Could be a good subject and there are a few threads and people to ask about it

I think I will try the bullying thing. Looks like there is a lot of information out there on it. Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom