What's new

Repairing headphones

thesuker

先輩
20 May 2014
I've recently had cable-related problems with my headphones (they stop working properly if you move the cable a certain way) They were a bit pricey so I'd like to have them repaired rather than throw them away. Does anybody know of a place that repairs headphones in Osaka? (preferibly not too far from 八尾市)

I've recently had cable-related problems with my headphones (they stop working properly if you move the cable a certain way) They were a bit pricey so I'd like to have them repaired rather than throw them away. Does anybody know of a place that repairs headphones in Osaka? (preferibly not too far from 八尾市)

Sounds like something you could fix yourself with a soldering iron from a 100 yen shop. I used to repeatedly have that kind of problem, but with the output jack on a player.

You can take them to the repair desk of any major electronics store (K's Denki, etc) and they will take care of sending them out for repair if you like. It doesn't matter if you bought the item somewhere else.

Thanks, I'll try those places. I've never soldered anything myself, so I'm a bit worried I'll make a mess of things. I'd rather have somebody who knows about these things have a look at it.

Thanks, I'll try those places. I've never soldered anything myself, so I'm a bit worried I'll make a mess of things. I'd rather have somebody who knows about these things have a look at it.

Just be aware that they probably won't be anything with them in the store. They'll send them off to the maker's service center for repair.

Back
Top Bottom