What's new

Re: Murder of any Imperial Princes by US after WWII

There won't be a need to start a pay-per-view thread, unless you enjoy seeing a one-man fight. Hiroshi66 got tired of having juvenile pi55ing contests with adults and has left the sandbox. It will likely be a while before he comes back to JREF again, if ever.

He's 14, so it is only natural to expect a certain bit of immaturity in his language usage and interactions with others. But rather than take that into account and encourage him in his self-motivated (not "do my homework for me!") study of serious matters regarding Japan, grown men decide to show the world that they can be just as immature as any 14 year old ever was.

If you want to start a flame war with feel free. Your opinion of me matters about as much as mine of you - in other words, not at all. I'm not required to pad someone else's corners, nor am I required to raise someone else's kids. You stepped in when it was between me and him and that's fine, but now it was dying down and you toss more crap into the air.

I was willing to let it go either way, but it seems you wan tto keep it going. That's cool. Let loose. I'll make popcorn and see how far you are willing to take it.

It died down because you were the straw that broke the camel's back when it came to a kid's choice to stop participating in a forum where he thought he could have serious discussions. It died down because the other party left.

If statements of fact pass as flames with you, then I guess I flamed you.

And I was to know he left because... uhmm... lemme see... I'm able to know the inner workings of the mind of someone who I only know from a handful of posts on an internet forum? And if he's that easily "broken" then so be it. I've scared him from an internet site? And your point is....

And do you have some need to make me feel guilty or responsable for it? Sorry, but I was far tamer on your pet than other people and sites would be. What would it take for you to "forgive" me? Want me to say I'm sorry? Two words for that attitude - one of them is "tough" and the other means "chew harder".

My posts stand for themselves. You want to find a villin in this - go ahead. The simple fact is that you feel sorry for a kid who couldn't answer a simple quesiton and started whining. I really wanted to know if he even thought about the title of his post and how inflamitory it was and you plant the idea that I somehow don't know the differentce between the words scholar and expert. Did you enjoy the bs you contributed to as much as anyone else?

You know, one person I have always loved on this forum is the very, very famous and funny MikeCash. You had a good pic in onr of your posts and you make good points.

But, damnit I hate that age ****. Just because he is 14 doesn't mean he is immature or anything. I am only 16 and I would put money on it that I am just as mature, if not more mature, than half the lame asses on here. Such as Ikyoto.

Seriously, cut the kid some slack. He was just wondering about a certain topic that he couldn't find. And the topic name seems to me more like a question than a statement. I don't think anyone is going to assume that he is saying it is a statement. Unless it is you, then the case changes.

Sorry to fuss about this, but I know this guy, and I hate when people flame and stuff. I have gotten to the point where I don't come here or like Japan anymore because many people on here are *****s.

Just please reconsider what you post and stuff.

Thanks

Ok, since this is all off topic now, unless anyone really does want a mud slinging thread, I suggest we all just let this die.

It's too bad Hiroshi left, I hope he comes back.

Yup. Based on one thread I'm the one who has nothing to add to the site. I guess I'll go somewhere else and cut my belly open for the incredible amount of irreparable damage I've caused to all of you!

Re-read the thread - I was lightening up and then I get told that I'm responsible for the woes of the kid. I was willing to let it go but Mike wouldn't and now you come in on it - what is with this thread?

Oh - wait - I forgot. No matter what I do or say I'm wrong. My questions never get answered by the person who I asked them of - he stopped posting here. He gets to add my nic to his signature and essentially lie about what I said in it, but no one says anything about that - Cool. Youth are not responsible for what they write by virtue of their age.

I couldn't care less what age someone is - what they post is what they represent themselves to be. I am posting in a manner in this thread that makes me the bad guy, you are taking the position of defending someone who you think I'm viciously persecuting... And yet no one looks at his posts and says "hmmm... that might have been a little inflammatory and twisting what someone said is a little unethical".

What a bunch of cherry pickers! Yup - it's ALL my fault and I should be banned for asking someone to clarify what they posted. All my fault that he threw a tantrum and the "famous" Mike had to stoke it up by blaming me for scaring him off - mean while his name was on the active users list just before I started writing. Famous for posting on a website - wow. What a life accomplishment. Talk to me when you do something in real life that is impressive.

Enjoy. I wil stop posting when I'm asked to by the mods or banned - and I will keep this thread where it is, not drag it around the site like my name was. I guess that makes me even more of an ***, huh?

EDITED TO ADD: I cross posted with the mod. I'll drop the whole issue.

I talked to him earlier, he said he probably wasn't.

Hopefully, he will. But I too have seen JREF seem like it's going down to me, because people are so impatient and they won't help out others. This wouldn't have evolved like this if he would have just answered in a simple manner.

But instead, he is like "How are you a Japanese Scholar, How old are you?, etc."

I didn't think it was necessary for me to start a whole new thread, where everyone could see, when I could just have posted it on here. Thanks for your patience.

Hope JREF stays the Bomb!!

Ja ne

@Ikyoto
You just have to get the last word, huh?

"You were lightening up" That's not the point. You shouldn't of acted that way in the first place. Have you ever heard the phrase "If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything."?

Not that you were at fault, or that Mike did anything. You just shouldn't have said all that.

EDITS: I saw the mods post, and was giving explanation, and then I say Ikyoto's post.

Last edited:
I would have let it die, but once again someone twists what i've said - I NEVER asked him about his age. At the very least I've never taked what someone has said out of context or implied something they might or might not have meant - I asked for clarification and got treated like a monster. Ok. If that is what you want of me, then so be it. If not then stop writting things that you THINK i've said or meant and stick to what's here!

I will not have have people say things about what I've done without responding. That is being willing to leave a lie out in the air and it's wrong. I may be a jerk but at least when I talk about someone I don't distort what they have said.

I am not trying to twist your words.

I am not saying that is what you said either. (HEAR THAT EVERYONE? I AM NOT SAYING HE SAID THAT) When I say "He is like..." I mean that is sort of what you meant. You are not understanding me.

Just don't be one of those people who make JRef suck.

Don't base your opinion of me on one thread. This site has a lot more than this one thread on it and it would take a lot more than me to make the whole place "suck". I do appreciate the clarification. I have a strong reaction to having been willing to let something go and then seeing that people are still dragging it out.

Freedom of speach is somethig I fought and bled for. I have never said anyone doesn't have the right to say what they do and if it ever came down to it, I would stand in front of a bullet again to defend someone's right to free speach, even if it was something that I disagreed with. Seems like that same courtesy is not offered in return.

And people wonder why I no longer believe that anyone gives a damn about the country I once believed in... I won't bother posting in this thread again. Anyone who wants can get in as many last words as they want. I quit.

Ikyoto said:
Famous for posting on a website - wow. What a life accomplishment. Talk to me when you do something in real life that is impressive.

I claimed to be famous?

No, I think it was a misunderstanding.

In my post I called you famous. THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE I <3 MIKECASH EVERYONE.

See ya guys

Back
Top Bottom