What's new

Pocky!!

I went to a Chinese market in the next city to where i live and bought two boxes of standard chocolate pocky!!! YUM!!!!!!!! i eat them while 'christmas shopping'.. .I got my sisters boyfriend in to pocky aswell!!! he really likes the almond ones!!

I also bought a box of Koala Biscuits...not opened them yet, but they look well tasty!!!!!! yum yum!!!! 🙂

The market is open 7 days a week!! im so happy!!!! 😄

Porl''

For the people without Pocky in their lives (or lack thereof), I found a simple solution. Suncoast is a huge movie store chain that has a lot of goodies like anime, shirts, figurines, etc. But low and behold, on a rack next to the counter I found Japanese snacks and Pocky! 😄 Now you have a large store chain to go and look foward to.:)

I wonder if someone has the record for most pocky eaten within a 24 hour period.... If not, maybe it's time to try and set it then!

Aww man.. I have never had pocky before... Maybe I will try and find a suncoast store here in colorado

thanx, but we don't have this chain store in UK. I still have 1/2 box of strawberry Pocky saved for special occassion that I brought back from Japan. If I open the packets, I will eat it all at once. So I have to keep it as it is, haha, (^_~) lol

Originally posted by KyoKyo
Aww man.. I have never had pocky before... Maybe I will try and find a suncoast store here in colorado

Hey KyoKyo, pacific mercantile downtown for the pocky brand stuff. Any of the asian markets around town (especially around alameda ave and federal blvd) will have at least some form of a dipped biscuit. Almond or coconut by the box!:)

I made another visit to the Chung-wah chinese market in the next city to where i live on saturday. Got myself a box of Strawberry Pocky and a box of original Pocky. MMMmmm Original Pocky is ace!!!!

Im so happy I know where I can get Pocky! 😄

Porl''

Where abouts do you live? ..You'll be surprised, I bet there is a chinese market near you hidden in some obscure nook or cranny that sells Pocky.. the market i go too is hidden down an off-street a little way from the city centre.. .. You'll find Pocky in liverpool definetly!!! ;)

Porl''

dude.. just found the address of the Chung Wah in liverpool!! here it is : Chung Wah liverpool

I go to the Derby one. ;)

i live in southport, a dreary seaside town halfway between liverpool and manchester...maybe this weekend ill get my pocky detection kit out and see what happens

Good luck dude!! I hope you find yourself a Pocky place! ...I hope you know what your getting yourself into! You'll tell yourself you can quit whenever you want!!! hehe :D :D

Porl''

I love that stuff! For me, I prefer Chocolate. However, I do like every variety. My kaa-san seems to get pretty irked if I have to nag her about buying Pocky...if I don't have any okane on me. :D

For my 24th birthday, my roomate and best friend bought me a display box of banana pocky because I love the chocolate and banana ones. I still have like 26 out of the 36 in the pack.

There's just so much tasty stuff... wish I could get it over here... :(

silver angel said:
The chocolate ones are good! Ok this confuses me...

What is man chocolate? There's a pocky flavour called "man chocolate" o_O
Most probably that's dark chocolade :mad: Never liked that one.
Actually, I only like white chocolade :D

I don't usually try the really exciting varieties of Pocky. just white and milk chocolate.

And I may have missed the explanation earlier in the postings, but what is Men's Pocky? How is it only for men? Or do I really want to know???

I always am fixing to try new Pocky, and there is some that are called 'Sweet cake'. I haven't tried them yet, but I want to. I'm not sure if this type has been released or not...

POCKY!!!!! :LOL: I first tried Pocky when my mom was shopping at Ft. Campbell, KY. They had some in the asian food section, so I'm like "this looks cool." I liked it! I've also seen them at Suncoast, and they got more flavors there!

Back
Top Bottom