What's new

Pocky!!

oh man pocky! i used to eat that stuff when i was younger (so about 8 yrs ago :p ) any way they were the greatest, i can understand any addiction to them :p

I still eat them. Actually, today I took the bus....3 actually just to go to the Japanese store across the city for 2 boxes of mousse pocky..^_^ I saw many asians on my bus! Made me happy :)

I think I'm liking Yan Yan better than Pocky now. It's so good... ;)

Attachments

• yanyan.jpg
    yanyan.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 228
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND POWERFUL...
POCKY!!! *we're not worthy we're not worthy*🙂

In my opinion I think Men's Pocky is the best!
But they are all soo good!! *munch munch*😊
LONG LIVE FLAVORED COVERED BISCUIT STICKS!!!:eek:

Kitty Pocky?

I dig Yan Yan's too! *lick*

Originally posted by kirei_na_me
I think I'm liking Yan Yan better than Pocky now. It's so good... ;)

Yeah, I'm thinking I like Lotte's Toppo better. That's some crazy good stuff there.👍

I feel left out...I heard of pocky in another forum and didn't know what the hell it was:p

I want to taste pocky:p

*escaflowne feels left out of the pocky loop...*:p

How much do you pay for a nice pack pf Pocky? I found them good but a bit on the pricy side (well, yeah, compare to American craps). Yan yan, I get get for 69 cents in thw Asian market but Pocky is like 1.89$ :eek: ...I am getting drained from the addiction :p

Probably the difference is the place you get them, and how much is in the package. Pocky tends to have (I'm not sure on the number) upwards of 10 or so number of sticks in one bag, so then if there's 3 bags ( I once found a box with 6 bags!!) it might be expensive because of the amount in them. Same happens when you buy in bulk.

I also went to world market, and they had 2 packs of pocky with a .89 cent price tag!! It was totally cool, and I go there whenever I need my Pocky fixins........

Here it's 3.00$ for a pack with 3 bags so it's a dollar a bag. *_* But the deluxe kind (mousse) is about 5 dollars...

Originally posted by Sgt. Wang
I also went to world market, and they had 2 packs of pocky with a .89 cent price tag!! It was totally cool, and I go there whenever I need my Pocky fixins........
world market is cool, which reminds me i gotta go there again.

i never knew there was such a thing as giant pocky

Wow!! I didn't know that was Pocky!! I had some about a year ago in Leeds (uk). I went to the Chinese Market with my ex and she had bought some. I dont know if it was called Pocky.... it was damn tasty though!!!!😄

I wouldn't mind having some now!!!.-looks up chinese / japanese markets near here-

Porl''

Scored! I found some mousse Pocky in my local drugstore for 3$, I wanna hug somebody!😄

hehe.....is there something wrong about a girl liking Men's Pocky? 😊

Anyone had Pucca or Toppo? so good too!

At Sugoi Con 2003 (Another Anime con) they had chocolate, almond, strawbery, mousse and men's pocky. Also, there was a girl in a dog suit there with a sign that read "Will give hugs for pocky!" I gave her a box of mousse just for the fun of it.

Yeah, nothing wrong with a woman liking men's pocky! I think it might just be dark chocolate.:confused: The Pocky Revolution is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Oh and at World Market, I found this bottle of Fuji water from Fuji-san for only 2.65!! I bought many, because I loved going to 'ol Mt. Fuji. Good for distributing to all your friends!:)

Everyone seems to love pocky? Is it really that good?
I want to taste but I can't find a single store here selling them. The only japanese snack I found was "Shrimp Snacks"
Hmm... maybe should try that after christmas ;)
But... I want to try pocky so badly.
Isn't there any way you can make them? I guess the stick is the problem...

yumie ....
[nice name makes me think of pocky]

Me, you, and jovial jon are in the same predicament. WE can't find a store that sells them!

One day we will rule the pocky world!!!! :p or at least taste it.:)

Back
Top Bottom