What's new

please help me PLEASE LOA

Zamtorent

後輩
15 Jun 2013
Hi what happens if I don't get any Letter of Acceptance. Been rejected at two already waiting for one more school. I passed the preliminary screening and sent out my application to 3 universities of my choice.
:(:(:(:(
I am really shocked and depressed someone anyone please give advise

I applied as a grad under the Mext 2014 scholarship (Embassy). I passed the preliminary screening and was asked to apply to the three universities of my choice

Last edited:
I applied as a grad under the Mext 2014 scholarship. I passed the preliminary screening and was asked to apply to the three universities of my choice

If you are grad did you get in touch with the professors before you applied to the schools?
If not, for your last school, you should contact the professor for the lab you applied for immediately.

Did they explain why? Was it the professors who rejected you, or the unis after having seen your documents?
I think you can apply to any number of unis, or to professors outside the top 3 list on your application.

If you apply via the normal Japanese system, you will go through two rounds of testing. First round for the entire graduate school, where the university makes the decision, then the 2nd round is for the specific labs where the professors makes the decision. The professors who lead the labs essentially make the final call, therefore it is prudent to at least gave them a heads up that you are applying for their lab.

Back
Top Bottom