What's new

Passed JLPT level 3, yay!

The7thSamurai

Master of the Universe
4 Feb 2005
Can't believe it's been a year since I posted this:

Passed JLPT level 4 :) | Japan Forum

Anyway, my results came in today, did pretty well compared to last year's level 4 results:

Writing/vocab: 77/100
Listening: 74/100
Reading/grammar: 190/200 (95%)
Overall: just over 85%

Listening still remains my biggest weak point, I'm working on that, I'm also drilling the vocab in as much as I can. Grammar and reading jumped up to be my strongest area by far.

Just under ten months until level 2 :)

How did everyone else go?

おめでとう 👍

really good results! how do you prepare yourself for this? i saw on your previous thread that you were studying by yourself! is it still the same way?

:)

Thanks everyone.
Alma - just after the first test I found a good teacher who really knows her stuff. Had one to two lessons a week with her, plus self study.

Congratulations, you should be proud of all of your dedication and hard work... I know you've been at it for a while.

Congratulations.
I managed a 70 percent on 2級. This mediocre result has lead me to believe that the JLPT isn't a very good gauge of ability. Maybe they ought to raise the passing score to 80 percent.

おめでとうございます!

がんばって勉強しようと思う気持ちがあるので、いつか自然に話せるようになると思いますよ。:)

Congrats for passing jljzen, 70% isn't all too bad. What is the pass rate anyway? Around 60% for levels 4, 3, and 2, and 70% for level one I heard. Could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom