What's new

Scam Osaka Project Lenders Limited

Gestuamm

後輩
3 Sep 2021
Hi,
I have received a project for funding by OSAKA PROJECT LENDERS LIMITED, Japan, CEO Sir. Mitsubushi Takayo.
Home | Osaka Lenders
And by the borrower side I was asked to negociate the BG, from UBS Switzerland.
Reading the historial in this page, I saw a similar case with Tokyo Project Lenders.
I will be grateful for any help to verify if it is safe to deal with.
Kind regards,
Bilbo

Hi,
I have received a project for funding by OSAKA PROJECT LENDERS LIMITED, Japan, CEO Sir. Mitsubushi Takayo.
Home | Osaka Lenders
And by the borrower side I was asked to negociate the BG, from UBS Switzerland.
Reading the historial in this page, I saw a similar case with Tokyo Project Lenders.
I will be grateful for any help to verify if it is safe to deal with.
Kind regards,
Bilbo
Definitely not safe.
There's 0% chance that a legitimate Japanese financial institution would not have a Japanese web page.
All the management names seem like fake names.
They talk about being a Tokyo company yet their address leads to a Sumitomo Mitsui Bank in Osaka.

See if you can get them to deposit money in your bank account to prove they are legitimate.

Many thanks.
I have checked the WHOIS and no much data available, registrant city is Nassau and call contact a USA numbers.
Yeah, it does not seem clear
Kind regards,
Bilbo

Definitely a scam. Their website is laughable, paling even "Tokyo Project Lenders" by comparison.

osaka-project-leaders.jpg

"Mikako", "Natsuko" and "Satoko" are all female first names. ;)

Waw1 How great! How subtle !.
I am very grateful for your help.
So the owners of this website aren't in Japan and are not japanese at all.
I think such people must be denunciate somehow.

Hello.
These guys from "Osaka Lenders" have sent a company profile, hereattached.
I tried to call to the call number they show in the contract and no connection +81345799490. My call service indicates "number not supported". Is it possible for someone to check, please? Many thanks.
Of course, my contractor and I are trying to verify wheither it is true the fund or not.

Attachments

• 20210903_Oasaka Profile.pdf
    12.6 MB · Views: 373
This is the same claptrap as on their website. I wouldn't waste any more time on them.

All the companies mentioned in their brochure are non-existent.

Can you post the full header of the emails they are sending?

Hello.
These guys from "Osaka Lenders" have sent a company profile, hereattached.
I tried to call to the call number they show in the contract and no connection +81345799490. My call service indicates "number not supported". Is it possible for someone to check, please? Many thanks.
Of course, my contractor and I are trying to verify wheither it is true the fund or not.
It's a Tokyo area code but I get Invalid Phone Number when I try to call via Line.

It's very clear that this place is not legitimate. Why are you still investigating?

Other "companies" that seem to be part of the same cabal based on web site similarities:
osakalenders.co
konatrust.com
pwprojectfunding.com
jalehco.com
art-enterprises.com
eaglesquare-ae.com
zahrat-commercial.com

You are right, dear. Thank you very much.
My collaborators insisted me,and I just wanted to see it clear.
Kind regards.

The Osaka Project Lender is an active Company.

Yes, they are still actively scamming. Now under a brandnew domain:

All the profiles on their website are stolen.

osakalender-fake-profiles.jpg

I couldn't find "Satoko Satoyo", but all the others are stolen identities.

"Mikako Nozoni" ➡️ real profile

"Natsuyo Kyoko" ➡️ real profile

"Sakurako Namiko" ➡️ real profile

Definitely a scam. Their website is laughable, paling even "Tokyo Project Lenders" by comparison.

View attachment 47849

"Mikako", "Natsuko" and "Satoko" are all female first names. ;)
Just wanted to provide a follow-up to this thread. This is definitely a hoax, the bank documents they provide are false ( I had them verified by the bank and they are not authentic). Be very careful because this is a scam. If you do your research online, you will come across information that will prove they are scam artists.

Just wanted to provide a follow-up to this thread. This is definitely a hoax, the bank documents they provide are false ( I had them verified by the bank and they are not authentic). Be very careful because this is a scam. If you do your research online, you will come across information that will prove they are scam artists.
It's a Tokyo area code but I get Invalid Phone Number when I try to call via Line.

It's very clear that this place is not legitimate. Why are you still investigating?

Other "companies" that seem to be part of the same cabal based on web site similarities:
osakalenders.co
konatrust.com
pwprojectfunding.com
jalehco.com
art-enterprises.com
eaglesquare-ae.com
zahrat-commercial.com
I normally never leave reviews, but felt it was very important to warn others. We did our due diligence and the documents that Osaka Lenders (or any variation of Lenders and Projects, etc... ) are not authentitic. We had them verified by the bank and they are not genuine.

We are still receiving emails from confused individuals who believe we are involved with Osaka Lenders. We are not and want to reiterate: they are scammers!

Last year, MUFG Australia released the following warning:

Scam alert – third parties claiming to represent MUFG It has come to the attention of MUFG Bank, Ltd. in Oceania that our corporate identity, staff member profiles and documentation have been used in various evolving and sophisticated scams targeting investors in Australia and New Zealand. MUFG does not offer banking services or investment products to retail customers or individual consumers in either Australia or New Zealand. Whilst most scams tend to target individual or retail customers; the scams may also target the business community. Importantly, MUFG will never ask persons for direct payments of funds, nor can we receive funds from individuals in Australia for investment or banking purposes. The scams purporting to be from, or connected to, MUFG that have come to our attention so far include
  • A false 'Fixed Income Fund' prospectus, offering high-interest rates of 4.11% up to 7.31%
  • A false 'Compound Accelerator Fund' prospectus, offering high-interest rates of 4.11% up to 7.31%
  • Falsified correspondence from MUFG's Global CEO
  • Falsified MUFG documents used in a scam by 'Osaka Lenders'
This list may not cover all scams using MUFG's profile. Consumers must be aware that scammers will use multiple methods to conceal or disguise their fraudulent and illegal activities, including impersonating MUFG internal staff. Please note that all scams attempt to elicit personal information and steal money. If you are directly approached with financial investments or products purporting to be issued by MUFG or see advertisements of the same, please contact us to discuss the matter. MUFG is presently working with regulators in Australia and New Zealand to combat the ongoing scam activities.

Back
Top Bottom