What's new

Osaka immigration

Kameleonic

後輩
29 Feb 2008
Just in case you didn't know:

It is no longer in Tenmabashi, I went to the new one today in Cosmo Square, the Chuo line (subway). Directions from the station to the immigration office are on cards on the walls/doors in Cosmo Square station pointing out the way.

As usual at least one of the staff is a complete arse, so as usual, go prepared to swallow your pride and smile;) My particular w*nka crossed out the Permanent on my Re-Entry application, arguing I was a Dependent when actually I am not. Finally he said "Whatever, go to number 2", incidentally not telling me you have to put the card he gives into the tray first, before sitting down. Take note, the folder he gives you must be put into the tray at the designated number/section before you sit to wait. I saw lots of people follow suit after I realised that had to be done.

It's a trek getting there, and a challenge once in regardless of getting what you want...

These people remind us that: You aren't particularly welcome here. Be nice, be efficient, get out of there asap.

Permanent is cool, but still need a fracking Re-Entry!!!

My particular w*nka crossed out the Permanent on my Re-Entry application, arguing I was a Dependent when actually I am not.
What the heck are you talking about here?

A trek - from ones house as opposed to the previous, more central Tenmabashi branch.

Your sarcasm though seemed more like a fart, control yourself mate.

P.S. Glenski.

A Permanent Residency visa: One has to fill in the form stating what visa status you have, I did so, and the W*NKER staff crossed it out saying I was wrong - a Dependent = married = Spousal, to which I flashed my passport that has written in big letters:

'Permission For Permanent Residence'.

That is what I'm talking about - but then I figured it easy for those who live here. Spousal or Dependent is irrelevant for a Permanent.

P.S. Glenski.
A Permanent Residency visa: One has to fill in the form stating what visa status you have, I did so, and the W*NKER staff crossed it out saying I was wrong - a Dependent = married = Spousal, to which I flashed my passport that has written in big letters:
'Permission For Permanent Residence'.
That is what I'm talking about - but then I figured it easy for those who live here. Spousal or Dependent is irrelevant for a Permanent.
Do you speak Japanese?

Back
Top Bottom