What's new

Guitar Stores, Osaka / Kyoto?

Gord

先輩
16 Apr 2004
Hey guys,
I've found a few guitar stores in the umeda area, really cool, but I can't find anymore! I'm looking for anything guitar related, in Osaka or Kyoto or anywhere near or between the two. Any help at all would be great! thank you

probally electric, I really like bass guitar. I went to shinsibashi today and the other day, they have alot of great guitar shops in a very small area, but if you know anything else I'd love to hear it

Music stores in Osaka? You betcha!

There is music store out at the Rinku Outlet Mall right by the Kansai Airport.

I have been in there a couple of times now. They have a pretty good selection of elecrtic, accoustics, bass and a few amps.

If you have the time it is definitley worth the trip.

Kansai airport? hmm that's not too far away, it might be worth checking out. I 'm looking at some basses at Ishibashi, really cool store. I noticed your canadian, where in japan are you? (or are you back home?)

As you say there are some good ones in the Umeda area. I found a great one if you go north from JR Osaka station along the main road on the right hand side. Quite a small store but is crammed (and i mean crammed) with guitars (accoustic, electric, extreme, bass, build-your-own, amps, accessories, you name it) which I thought was great. I was wondering if anyone has seen a BC Rich NJ KKV guitar around (B.C. Rich - Guitars for picture) because I really don't want to have to pay loads of money to get it shipped from the US.
Nick

hey thanks for the reply but I don't think I can picture the store your talking about, jr umeda and north? there's a few stores so I don't know which one in perticular your talking about, any more clues? I haven't seen a guitar like that anywhere, believe me Iw ould've remembered it ! I've seen the same style, b ut i'll definetally keep an eye out for you and give you a price

Hey,

Just go to Shinsaibashi, opposite the Sony Plaza building, Parco - Ishibashi on the 7th floor. Next to that is Miki Gaki. Or in Amemura, Miki Gaki and another guitar shop near ツ?「 park. There's one (Umeda) along the road from Yodobashi camera, go up towards where the freeway thing is coming down. There's another in the basement near Kinokuniya too in Umeda, under the bus station.

There are loads;)

There's a few in umeda, the one on the yodobashi street has another guitar store through the back door, and there's another one but it's hard to explain. I haven't checked out the Kinokuniya one, I'll do that tomorrow. Where in japan are you? it would be kinda cool to get together and try out some guitars!

There's a music store in the Saty/Mycal shopping centre about 15 mins from Minami Ibaraki. They have a few guitars, and lots of tabs including a few English ones.

Back
Top Bottom