What's new

Oi everyone!

Michiy0

後輩
21 Sep 2006
Hello! 🙂
Just thought I'd just do a quick introduction of myself, since I am new here!
So, who am I? Well.. I barely now yet myself, but what I do know is that I'm a 17 (soon 18!! 😍) year old girl, currently living in Sweden :cry:.
I am crazy about baking, and I do everytime I get a chance. My chocolatecake is getting a pretty good reputation around here in Sweden and I've managed to spread it to smaller parts in the Netherlands. 👍 Hopefully I'll manage to bring it all the way to Japan, which is one of my biggest obsessions in life, and has been for the last 4 years.
When I'm not in the kitchen making a big mess around me (I'm a lousy cleaner..) I'll most likely be seen in the stable or in school (probably most in the stable in school too 😌, I'm studying an equestrian line in the upper secondary school.) or by the desk with papers and colors. And if I'm not found there I'm stuck in front of the computer....
My personality kinda change from time to time. At new places I'm not very outspoken, but after I while that can change and I'm like madness.. In a good way of course. You will probably find out yourself in a while, because I've planned to stay here for a long long time.

Last edited:
Welcome to jref! 🌹 It's good to here that someone is actually staying here after making an introduction 👍 A lot of newbies introduce themselves and they rarely come back to check the forum. Anyways... hope you'll enjoy your time here :p See you 'round! :)

Thank you! 🙂
I hope I can live up to what I say though, and stay active! I've got some hard time sometimes to finish what I start. But I don't think I'll have any problems here on tje Jref-forums! 👍

The air outside is showing signs of change, as its cool vapors massage the face. The grand peaks of the Japan Alps wait in the background, hardly visible in the soft star light that peers down upon us here in ole Shinano (Nagano's old name). It is the perfect night to welcome a new person to the forum. . . especially one who plans on sticking around and joining in all the talk that goes 'round !!

I wish you all the luck in being able to break the 'mikka bozu' syndrome !! (mikka bozu means three day monk--or, in otherwords, a person who starts something or vows something [as in a New Years Resolution] but gives up after three days.)

I have faith in you. And with that, not only do I hope to hear from you from time to time, I also patiently await that great chocolate cake !! 👍 🙂

Thank you, thank you! :haihai:
With your faith on my shoulders I have no other option than to break the mikka bozu syndrome! 😆

Alright !! That's the way to go Michiy0 san !! More power to you !!

I live in Nagano--as it says there--with a little lady born and raised here. We have three wild and crazy boys; the oldest is just one year older than, no, he just turned 18 in August, so he's only slightly older than you. Our second son is in the second year of jr. high, and the little one is in the 6th grade.

The older boy is very much into computers--video editing and CG--the little two are into soccer and TV games. They are loud and energetic, just like their dad. AND...they all just love chocolate cake !! hee, hee, hee.....see you 'round,it's bed time here now. MM

👍

Wow, I am alot into computers and webdesign, animation and graphics. Not long ago I actually wanted to get a work at Konami in Japan, but I got into a "farming school" instead, so now I'm more directed to becoming a farmer and open up a training stable somewhere in Japan. Preferably somewhere on Hokkaido. Since I've heard it's a good place for farming.
I'm afraid of balls though, especially as big as soccer balls. 😌

There is nothing better than chocolate cake!! Especially not with some fresh berries and some whip cream! Or, my specialty, chocolate cake with some white chocolatemousse on top and melon! It charms everyone, even my grandfather that doesn't like sweets.

Sleep well, and perhaps a chocolate cake will await you in the kitchen in the morning tomorrow! 😊

Good morning. Thanks !! One question; by training stable, are you referring to horse training? MM

Yes exactly. It's another passion of mine. Horses. Though it has showed up to be a pretty painful interest some times. 😌
But all that is gone in the moment you enter the stable and your friend stop all he/she is doing and just follow you when you walk towards him/her. And the feeling when you open up the door and step inside to him/her and she is slowsly walking foprward to you, saying 'Hello, nice too see you again.' by putthin his/hers muzzle on your shoulder taking a deep breath. That's the greatest feeling ever. In that moment I don't remember how many times I've fallen of with a few hours on the hospital as a resoult, or how many times my tiny toes has been hurting for weeks after getting stepped on by a horse. 😊

Back
Top Bottom