What's new

Ohayoo minnasan!

Aria28

後輩
4 Jun 2005
Hello everyone 🙂

I've been looking at the last introduction messages, and I feel pretty old at 26 😌 Ok, so, what could I possibly tell you about me? I'm living in Geneva, Switzerland, where I studied International Relations and specialized in Eastern Asia. So on one hand, my interest is pretty scholarly. I've been fascinated since the beginning of my studies by Japan's history, art and traditions and I'm working to add a Japanese History section to my own website, starting with the prehistoric period. Also, I'm currently learning Japanese.

Right, if you're still awake..... :sleep: now on to funnier stuff: I'm a fan of anime as well (my favorites being Kenshin, Evangelion, Hellsing and Lain, to which I'll add Elfen Lied that I'm currently watching, as well as everything by Miyazaki), and of Japanese cinema, from Yojimbo to Casshern. I cannot say that I'm much into J-music, but that's because I don't know it that well. I'd be happy to follow fellow members' suggestions on that one :) Oh yeah, and I'm an absolute fan of the Final Fantasy game series. I can't wait to get my hands on the 12th.....

Alright, that's it for now folks! I'm really looking forward to take part to this community. Talk to you all soon :p

Aria

Welcome to the forum !!!! Hope u have lots a fun here :) 🙂
Elfenlied...I hope u like the end...as I and so many didn't :p

WELCOME TO JREF!!!

You are not old, as I am 26 years of age too and don't feel old - yet!!:D

Have fun here ok? ;-) And keep posting!! :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have fun :) 🙂
Old, old? Yer still a young wippersnapper. You wait until the zimmer brigade see that. Hi Frank :D *ducks under a table to avoid being hit*

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have fun here. Oh you like the FF series? That's great! Me too! :p You're so lucky to be from a neutral country. :)

Hey, you are not old. I'll be 29 in a matter of weeks and I would hardly consider myself old... :p

And welcome, by the way! 🎈

Hi Aria28 ! Welcome To The Forum !!

Plenty of everything you could want on Japan here. Glad you found JREF, post often & enjoy!

Frank

:)

Hi, aria28. Welcome to the forum.
I love anime, too.
Currently, I'm watching GTO and Fruit Basket.
Have fun! 🎈

Back
Top Bottom