What's new

Oh, the colors!

If you were to dye your hair some wierd color for a day what would it be?

• Green

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Red

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Orange

• White

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other/Multi-Colored

• Total voters

BlackenedEyes

Chiisai Sakana
11 Feb 2005
I was talking to some of my friends one day and for some reason they seem to think of me as like the straight "A" student with the halo over his head or something (think typical asian w/ khakis and sweater), so I've been thinking of just showing up to class one day with like green and orange hair so I can see the expressions on their faces.

I have black hair so it'd be really awkward to see me in any different hair color...like PURPLE!!!! or orange...i was gonna choose green. :eek:

I've actually had it blue once. Just for one night.

Friend of mine went for shiny silver and that really stole the show.

I think bright orange hair in cool and unique, like TwistedMac's hair, so that gets my vote.

I would dye my hair purple. I would be a freak for a day, which is perfectly alright with me. :p

like twisted ive already have blue hair though mine was abit over a month before i had to dye it back so i would look proper meeting my girlfriends mom...

I've already done my hair in Purple, Blue and Red but I've always wanted to die it either White or Grey but I can't find those colours anywhere. I'll do mine green later in the year but I'm doing to the F1 race at Indy later this year so of course it's got to be Rosso Corso ;)

If anyone wants good hair dye then check ebay (or stores) for a brand called "manic panic" I did my hair blue in October and although it's faded it's still in there! And at $7 a bottle (good for 3-4 uses on short hair) it's a awesome bargian and it's all natural (made from plants) and not tested on animals.

Bright red hair was fun... Until some friends decided that stroking it was more enjoyable :eek: Never understood why...

Lesseee...

When I first colored my hair black (back when I was 13, and it's been my primary color since) it was considered a "weird" color to do, especially in my school. I bleached it out through a salon that first time, and could have been left with (my mom said she'd let me) vertical stripes of black and varying shades of blonde (gold to platinum), since most bleaches don't work evenly. While being calico would have been cool, it would have also gotten me kicked out of school. I colored it red when the bleach was done (alternating between "ginger" and "cinnamon" shades; around Christmas of the same year/7th grade). I didn't do ANYTHING permanent to my hair again until 9th grade, because I was growing my hair out first. By the time it got to my waist, it was black again. I kept it there until..... Star Wars Attack of the Clones, Spring 2002. That time, I did the bleach myself with the intentions of coloring it purple first, then blue when it came out. I never got enough of the black dye out to get an even coloring with the Manic Panic, so I kept it platinum up top and fire orange for the last three inches or so. However, since my home-bleaching was a multi day process, I started out with white bangs and roots and almost everything else black for a day, which looked really cool in a ponytail. I tried after a while to go back to my natural brown, but it was black again by the end of the summer. Finally, about a year ago I decided to go back natural again for a job I was about to start, but I dyed it again to the black after three months. Since then, it's been pretty consistently black (not counting when my roots are showing).

So yea, I know just a bit about the colors. :p Make sure that you have blonde or bleached hair before using the manicpanic if you want the color that the jar actually is.

Since I don't have to worry whether this would actually suit me or not, I'd dye my hair black and purple/pink. Or purple/pink so that the colour would change hue (not the same hue of purple/pink all over, maybe stripes or sliding colour).

red or blue

many asians dye their hair blonde and i just feel very awkward seeing that, it does not look good on them

when i was grade 6, during the school's sports day, i was in the red group, i didn't have any red clothes, so i decided to make my hair red, like these two people, and i was in the basketball dribbling contest

rodman-1.jpg

hanamichijpeg-1.jpg

I almost dyed my hair entirely pink once.
And I would have, if it wasn't for my school not allowing any hair colour they deem "unnatural". And yet they let half the girls have half blonde/black hair :eek:

I've always wanted to change my hair color to something outrageous just once...but I've never had either the guts or the occasion to do so.

I chose white in the poll (got to pay homage to my girl storm, and my favorite hanyou inuyasha) but I want to do maybe bright pink, green or deep purple.

My hair's been...

Black
Blue
Several different reds including..
Ginger/Orange
Pink
Brown

Had loads of streaks too... My fourite was when I dyed my hair black the 3rd time and had red streaks, twas good.

I want to dye my hair totally white, white makeup, white clothes, everything and go out... it would be so... pure?

Purple too, cause it's my favourite colour...

I'd also like to dye one side black, one side white and do my makeup and clothes like that too, it would be amazing

Back
Top Bottom