What's new

xXTotchiD0rkXx

Registered
29 Sep 2004
Hello, I am new. Obviously. Um, my name is Totchi. I'm 17 years old. I love J-Rock and anime... can't live without them. :joyful: And I'm interested in the Japanese culture... especially the food. :)

Hello Totchi 🙂
Welcome to the JREF forum.. *feels like I shouldn't say that.. but anyway*
Hope you'll like it here.. *tries to find out if Totchi is as cray as I am*

Welcome to our humble cyber abode, xXTotchiD0rkXx! Enjoy your stay with us! 🙂🎈

I believe it's HITMAN-X again.. Welcome.. If his IP checks out as being American then I'll believe it ain't him.. But for now.. Same avatar.. Same sig with that smilie and talking about blood.. Dunno..

hiya totchi and welcome, have fun.

KoT his IP is american, and apparently alot of people dig that FF character...

jeisan said:
hiya totchi and welcome, have fun.

KoT his IP is american, and apparently alot of people dig that FF character...

Hmm.. Alright.. I guess I owe a proper welcome..

Welcome to JREF.. 🙂 Heh.

King of Tokyo said:
Hmm.. Alright.. I guess I owe a proper welcome..

Welcome to JREF.. 🙂 Heh.

I'd say an apology as well since you attacked some random new nice person just becasue of your paranoia

Anyways, welcome to the forum totchi 🙂

Duo said:
I'd say an apology as well since you attacked some random new nice person just becasue of your paranoia

Anyways, welcome to the forum totchi 🙂

Wow, Calm down buddy. I said I owe him a proper welcome but I'm not going to apologize. I didn't attack him, please look at my post and quote the part that is a personal attack. And I don't have paranoia. Don't try to be a Hero buddy, because I didn't attack him. I simply expressed my opinion that this may be Hitman yet again, rejoining under a new name is not something he hasn't done before or wouldn't do again.

King of Tokyo said:
Wow, Calm down buddy. I said I owe him a proper welcome but I'm not going to apologize. I didn't attack him, please look at my post and quote the part that is a personal attack. And I don't have paranoia. Don't try to be a Hero buddy, because I didn't attack him. I simply expressed my opinion that this may be Hitman yet again, rejoining under a new name is not something he hasn't done before or wouldn't do again.

1) Not everyone who has something about killing in their sig is HITMAN-X.

2) Maybe you don't think you attacked him, but the first thing you said was "I believe it's HITMAN-X again.. " That's not the most welcoming thing one could say in a thread for introductions.

3) If you believe that someone is HITMAN-X trying to sign up again, contact an admin/mod by PM and we can run the IP and see for ourselves, and then handle the situation. You don't have to say it in public.

Glenn said:
1) Not everyone who has something about killing in their sig is HITMAN-X.

Heh.. Yeah, I figured that much.

Glenn said:
2) Maybe you don't think you attacked him, but the first thing you said was "I believe it's HITMAN-X again.. " That's not the most welcoming thing one could say in a thread for introductions.

And that's exactly why I welcomed him again properly, because it wasn't very welcoming, but it certainly wasn't an attack as Defender of the Downtrodden Duo is trying to suggest.

Glenn said:
3) If you believe that someone is HITMAN-X trying to sign up again, contact an admin/mod by PM and we can run the IP and see for ourselves, and then handle the situation. You don't have to say it in public.

Dually Noted.

King of Tokyo said:
And that's exactly why I welcomed him again properly, because it wasn't very welcoming, but it certainly wasn't an attack as Defender of the Downtrodden Duo is trying to suggest.

Well, apologizing for not being welcoming wouldn't hurt. I can't say that that is what Duo meant, but I would imagine that it is.

King of Tokyo said:
Dually Noted.

Thank you. :)

Glenn said:
Well, apologizing for not being welcoming wouldn't hurt. I can't say that that is what Duo meant, but I would imagine that it is.

Thank you. :)

Alrighty.. We shall end this now..

Once again a very warm welcome to Totchi
🙂 :) 👍 :haihai: 😌 😄 😄 😆 🙂 🌹

Now that many smilies is definately a warm welcome.. Either that or a smiley enduced seizure.

Back
Top Bottom