What's new

Newbie *wave*

Shin-chan

後輩
18 Jan 2005
Konichiwa minna! 🙂
watashi wa Shinya desu.
Well, actually Shinya isn't my real name but i'v got used to it.
I started to like Japan when my mom met a Japanese women that lived in our city, and she came to us alot.
Then i stumbled upen a J-rock band called La'Cryma christi, and got hard into J-rock.
My fav bands are: Malice mizer, Dir en grey, La'Cryma christi, X-Japan, Pierrot and more.
My friend decided to give my a J-rock name, so she named me Shinya (or Shin-chan) because of my love to Shinya from Dir en grey 😊 .
I'm 17 year old and this is my last year in school. I know that i want to visit Japan one of those days, and even live there. I'm reading everything i can about Japan and i hope to find here more helpful things.

Arigatou gozimazo! *bows* :)

Hi!

Hi, Newbie! I'm another newbie.
And I don't know anything about J-Rock.
But people have been complaining about having too much J-rock & manga stuff here, so I think you're gonna have some fun here!

I've heard you're supposed to baw back when bawed to, so here's mine!

Arigatou gozimazo! *bows* :)

Welcome To The Forum Shinya !!

Hope you learn lots here for your future trip to Japan and make some new friends here also.

Frank

🙂

Arigato gozimazo! 🙏
I would like to know more people who loves Japan, and esp Japanese people :)

mika said:
salut a tous
hello everybody
Hi, Mika! Welcom to JREF.
I just noticed this is your first day.
Please feel free to all~~ the postings already here, and some new ones that you might want to post.
I hope you find this place enjoyable, and make many~ new friends. 🙂

Belated self-intro.

Hi, all.
I've been a newbee since Dec. 22, which makes me a one month old.
I am a rather timid person, and I knew very little about the forum thing.
I've already made some acquaintances here, but I would feel like cheating without saying hello properly.
I apologize for my late greetings.

Anyway, it turned out that I really liked the place and the manner of things.
And I find you people quite likeable, and I enjoy both discussions and listening to your ideas.
So I hope to stick around for an indefinite period of time.
Hopefully I'll get to see Jrefland get off the ground while I'm here. 🙂

Hello and welcome to Shin-Chan, Mika and belated to Lexico. Have fun, and to lex, you're already having fun. (talk about being late.. :D ) :) 🙂

Back
Top Bottom