What's new

New "kid" on the block

Yofukashi

後輩
26 Oct 2006
Hi, I try to learn a little bit Japanese in my spare time and I figured that this might be a good place to ask questions about 窶愿コ窶怒ツ and 窶愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ.

It's nice to meet so many like-minded people.🙂

All the way from over here in the Japan Alps !! WELCOME to Jref is what I shout out at the top of my lungs, so that it will echo all the way over to the Alps in Europe !!

I know that you can both learn and practice your Japanese here on Jref !! Please do check out that area. It will take some effort and practice but you can do it I know !! Just don't give up.

Also, please do check out the whole forum; there are a lot of topics under discussion. I hope to hear more from you later !! 🙂

Thank you, MarsMan! 🙂
I've spent several hours today just reading in this forum. It's a great forum. 😄
I think it'll be a good motivation to spend more time learning Japanese.👍

It's a beautiful autumn day here and I can see the Alps from my balcony.:)

Have a nice day! 🙂

Hallo, Yofukashi!
Sounds like a good name! Heheheh...

Welcome to Jref. Hope you have fun here.
And good luck to your Japanese.

Cue

窶堙??堙?窶堋?窶堙ィ窶堋ェ窶堙??堋イ窶堋エ窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キCue-sanツ。:)

I chose 窶禿ゥツ更窶堋オ, because that's what I usually do. 😊

I chose 窶禿ゥツ更窶堋オ, because that's what I usually do. 😊
窶堙問?堙問?堙鳴〜ツ 窶堋サ窶堋、窶堋セ窶堙?スv窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙ヲツ!

I used to do yofukashi a lot, but recently I've been going to bed earlier. ^^;

By the way, when are you moving to England?
Take care on your way there. And hope you can make it to Japan some day too.

Cue

I plan to leave Germany next year. I have to do some things first, like selling my stuff on ebay and renovating my flat. In the meantime I also try to loose a few pounds. I don't want to sink Britain with my weight.😄
I must focus on surviving London next year(s). If I can accomplish that, than I can think about visiting Japan. In the meantime I'll try to fill my spare time with my Japanese textbooks, my ナ?ツソナスナ。 books and a few thousand Japanese DVD's. :joyful:

Good Night! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom