What's new

Nelson Mandela

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
I just visited the web site of a new member and found the following joke (I do hope you don't mind me posting it, lineartube, and I also hope it doesn't offend anyone).
:)

Nelson Mandela is at home watching TV when there is a knock at the door. A Japanese delivery man is clutching a clipboard, pointing to a truck full of car exhausts in the driveway and yelling, "You sign, you sign!"

The bewildered president will do no such thing and slams the door.

The next day, the man is back, waving a clipboard under the great man's nose, gesturing to a truckload of brake pads and insisting, "You sign, you sign!"

Nelson gets rid of the man again, but next day he's back with two truckloads of car parts, once again insisting that the president sign for the goods. Mandela loses his temper and yells, "Look, I don't want these. Do you understand? You have the wrong person."

Puzzled, the Japanese man consults his clipboard and asks, "Ah soh. You not Nissan Maindealer?"

lol yes Thomas I was tempted to post that too, its a funny and amuseing punch line, I did not expect the car punch line at all:clap: :D

Hmm, I think you missed it in my Japanese jokes topic. I've posted lots of them, so it's a bit confusing, but it was here in the middle of the page.

Oops sorry, it's been a while.

Actually, jokes such as the one above aren't Japanese, but J-related. :)

Back
Top Bottom