What's new

Services Native Japanese Speakers Needed for Quick and Easy Project - Google Glass

ProVillage

Registered
23 Jul 2014
Hello,
Please forgive me if this is not the appropriate place to put this advertisement. I am glad to repost it somewhere else if needed.
Hello, my name is Allison and I work for ProVillage.Net, a freelancer's social community! I am currently recruiting 100 native Japanese speakers to participate in a voice recording project for Google Glass. Participants will be asked to record themselves, using an online recorder, speaking 250 individual Glass commands. This tasks should take approximately 30 minutes and pays $10USD via PayPal.
If interested, please fill out this form and someone will contact you immediately. You will have 48 hours to complete the project, after receiving the materials.
https://docs.google.com/a/provillag...PEP7jPuR8C9a0itROnBU9WAIp3Ds5UFs2Gzo/viewform
If you know a lot of people and could recruit for us, please email me directly at [email protected]. We're offering a generous finders fee for someone who can be instrumental in assisting us with this project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom