What's new

Mercury threat rising in dolphin meat

Mercury affects all people. If you are smaller, a smaller intake of mercury is just as bad there is no distinction to weight. And if you are alluding that all Japanese are skinny, then I am afraid you are sadly mistaken or have your eyes closed. It is a sad day when people want to hold on to part of the past only to wreak havoc on their future. Your children are your most cherished and precious they should be protected, and it shouldn't have to be forced. You would hope that people would want the best for their future....

Exactly, thanks for pointing towards this, Goldiegirl.
I have several japanese friends with children over there and would very well fight for them. Count on me!. . .(You are one of the lights in this forum!)

One of the reasons why Japanese people are skinny is that the diet, esp., fish broth (dashi) based foods containing lots of umami, curbs other food cravings such as oily and sweet foods. So people do not need unreasonable calorie intake.

Life expectancy is not much different between mercury-contaminated people and super obese people, so it is just up to you if you are careful about food.

millions of stressed-out Japanese will go to any lengths for momentary release from packed commuter trains,
The trains are deadly silent, though the announcements from railway companies are a bit annoying.

Back to mercury, skinny or not it's bad for you. If you are eating a lot of fish or whale that contain it, you will bear the negative affects of it or perhaps your unborn children.

And its dangerously ignorant, to play this down, I have posted according videos and also even wiki threads, not to mention the Minamata event. I cannot excuse any comparision with usual diets. The alarm is on, and seriously dangerous. It will definitely show effects.

(and that has nothing to do with us warners)

Last edited:

Japan has a system called "Boshitecho", maternal and child health handbook, from your local government, and this has helped much for the lower infant mortality rate.

ニ辰ニ停?愴檀ニ値ニ歎ニ但窶堙俄?堙?、1989窶扼窶堋ゥ窶堙ァナスナスナ陳ア窶廬窶堙嫁スティ窶卍?窶堙娯?掏窶「z窶堙ーナ?Jナスnツ。窶猫ナ津クツ青ォ窶堙ー窶戳ナスツッ窶堋オ窶堋ス窶愿コ窶怒ツ青ュ窶「{窶堙?ナスx窶ー窶。窶堙可湘ヲ窶堙ィツ出窶堋オツ、1998窶扼窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堙債「窶「テェ窶堙?スq窶堙固停?卍康ナスティ窶卍?ニ致ニ陳哉淡ニ巽ニ誰ニ暖ツ」窶堙??堋オ窶堙??「ツ≫?ケy窶堋ェツ進窶堙溪?堙ァ窶堙ェ窶堋スツ。窶堋ア窶堙固停?ケ窶ーテ環、窶「ツ≫?ケy窶堋ェツ進窶堙ア窶堋セ窶冢ヒ?ヲ窶堙??堙債、ツ絶?昶?扼ナ?テ披?堙??愿サ窶把ナス邃「窶堙固ス竄ャ窶鉄窶板ヲ窶堋ェ窶敖シナ陳ク窶堋キ窶堙ゥツ青ャ窶ーテ岩?堋ェ窶慊セ窶堙ァ窶堙ェ窶堋ス窶堙??堋「窶堋、ツ。
An Idonesian gynecologist introduced the project from 1998, and gained good results.
母子健康手帳 - Wikipedia

Goldiegirl Back to mercury, skinny or not it's bad for you. If you are eating a lot of fish or whale that contain it, you will bear the negative affects of it or perhaps your unborn children.
Thanks, but I don't want to be arrogant for nature to consume too much food.

That would then also fit Germany. . .

By the way, despite a high age (so far) in Japan, it does not say anything about their healthy in that age. . .nor about the health of children.
And since this has been a serious problem in Japan since lately, they may not appear as such anywhere in statistics.

By the way, despite a high age (so far) in Japan, it does not say anything about their healthy in that age. . .nor about the health of children.
And since this has been a serious problem in Japan since lately, they may not appear as such anywhere in statistics.
WHO Issues New Healthy Life Expectancy Rankings
Japan Number One in New ツ'Healthy Life' System
Japanese have the longest healthy life expectancy of 74.5 years among 191 countries, versus less than 26 years for the lowest-ranking country of Sierra Leone, based on a new way to calculate healthy life expectancy developed by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Previously, life expectancy estimates were based on the overall length of life based on mortality data only.
For the first time, the WHO has calculated healthy life expectancy for babies born in 1999 based upon an indicator developed by WHO scientists, Disability Adjusted Life Expectancy (DALE). DALE summarizes the expected number of years to be lived in what might be termed the equivalent of "full health." To calculate DALE, the years of ill-health are weighted according to severity and subtracted from the expected overall life expectancy to give the equivalent years of healthy life.
The WHO rankings show that years lost to disability are substantially higher in poorer countries because some limitations -- injury, blindness, paralysis and the debilitating effects of several tropical diseases such as malaria -- strike children and young adults. People in the healthiest regions lose some 9 percent of their lives to disability, versus 14 percent in the worst-off countries.
In terms of DALE, the rest of the top 10 nations are Australia, 73.2 years; France, 73.1; Sweden, 73.0; Spain, 72.8; Italy, 72.7; Greece, 72.5; Switzerland, 72.5; Monaco, 72.4; and Andorra, 72.3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.who.int/inf-pr-2000/en/pr2000-life.html

Thanks, but I do not mean people that die earlier via disabilities (since there are many kinds of, even a blind one would be in the following context, you do not necessarily loose years of your life, for example). More those that live with their disabilities, but may not appear on any surface as such, nor the amount of them.
I do not know, if we have that either.
Anyhow, if you only count the very healthy ones, so to say, there still maybe many others in a kind of twilight zone, and changing in numbers.
Where would all the bent backs be for example?
And are mongoloids or autistics having a lesser lifespan or not??(I simply don't know)
If not, that seems to be ignored in such a calculation, if I am not mistaken.
In which case there might well be a rising number of disabled (in whichever country), but not noticed as such.

And are mongoloids or autistics having a lesser lifespan or not??(I simply don't know)

Mongoloids? Do you mean people of Mongol descent or east Asians in general? Or are you referring to people with Down Syndrome? If you are referring to those with Down Syndrome, its not a very polite term to use; it is often seen as a racial slur. Just a friendly heads up 🙂.

Mongoloids? Do you mean people of Mongol descent or east Asians in general? Or are you referring to people with Down Syndrome? If you are referring to those with Down Syndrome, its not a very polite term to use; it is often seen as a racial slur. Just a friendly heads up 🙂.
Not so hereabout, sorry to hear this, and thanks for the remark. I will try to consider it then, of course, just trying my best in another language.
friendly 🙂 back to you, even if you might have thought, I ignore you. It was all a bit too fast and much lately, sorry, very sorry indeed.
Can you forgive me?
🙂

Back
Top Bottom