What's new

~Meeting Zone~

What would you like to get out of this message board?

• Friends!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Maybe something more then a "Friend"

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Information

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't know?

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
😄 It worked!😄
I must say I voted for "Maybe something more then a "Friend""
Meeting people is fun, but it being "more" would be cooler.

I chose 'information' cus thats what i originally came to this forum for and its what i got. ;)

Its been an ace help with my looking up japanese stuff and the language.

Porl''

Well i came for all three reasons. I wanted information but at the same time wanted to meet people who were just like me you know having the same interests. Before I had my boyfriend I was also looking for something more than friends.

Why on Earth would people come HERE looking for love (Or as you put it "something more than friends")? This is not a dating board for meeting singles... I came here looking for info on a J-related research topic I was doing at the time and have stayed ever since. People put way too much stock in online msg boards and the influence they allow others to have over them imho, especially when it concerns the topic of relationships. I'm not saying that online love can't or doesn't happen from time to time or that genuine and sincere feelings can develop between two people... but realistically speaking, when such a thing happens it is usually unintended and unexpected as well as gradual and over time.

To actively search out someone though on the net hoping to meet Mr. or Ms. "Right" seems rather absurd to me, especially if the majority of one's posts take place in the Anime and Manga forum for instance (not pointing fingers or anything 8-p). Real life is complicated enough without having to worry about whether or not that "cute" guy or gal on the other side of the screen is actually who they say they are or just blowing smoke up your @ss because they like your pic... Then again, that's just my opinion.
:)

im the i dont know becuase, well, i dont know. or more realisticly substitute "remember" for "know" :p

Originally posted by Iron Chef
To actively search out someone though on the net hoping to meet Mr. or Ms. "Right" seems rather absurd to me, especially if the majority of one's posts take place in the Anime and Manga forum for instance (not pointing fingers or anything 8-p).
Then again the "maybe something more" can be read as simply not willing to rule something out if it does develop.....:)

*Voted Freinds*

Well i came here to get information but more on freinds,Cause i think the forum becomes more enjoyable if you know the person so the conversation can become more and maybe you wont only chat throught the forum mayble to a messnger and just meet poeple. 😄

Originally posted by Elizabeth
Then again the "maybe something more" can be read as simply not willing to rule something out if it does develop.....:)

Thats what i'm saying!:p 👍 ;) Information and friends is on my list. but just because someone is on the internet dosen't mean you can't get to know them, find interest you both have, go from there. its not all about a pic. well i'm going to post...

.meep!

The reason why I came to this forum was to get information. In change of mind, it would be both, friends and information. hmm...dunno what to vote for
In my point of view, (even though i never tried it) keeping relationships through the internet seems like a hard thing to handle.

Back
Top Bottom