What's new

Maon Kurosaki

cloa513

後輩
28 May 2016
I want to findthe first song on a commercial CD with a black cover and some white mark and simply called Maon Kurosaki. Does anyone know it? Finding Maon is easy but that one is not easy.

The discography on her official homepage has all her album covers, and you can click on each to get a track listing (click on "Single", "Album", "Other" at the top to toggle between album categories):

From your description, I can't quite tell which album you mean, as they all seem to have the title on the album either in Japanese or English and none could be simply described as "a black cover with some white mark". (Unless you mean this one, which has the title track, 幻想の輪舞, written in stylized kanji.)

Anyhow, if it's one of her official albums you should be able to find it there.

Yes, I wasn't sure if that was actually an album cover or just a link (with the actual cover blanked out so only members of the fan club could follow the link and see it).

Anyhow, I hope the two links will help the OP find what they're looking for.

Maybe someone recogises this chorus of the song I want.

Attachments

• VID_20200331_171628 (online-audio-converter.com).wav
    4 MB · Views: 154
I downloaded the clip thinking it was going to be an actual clip from the song with (perhaps somewhat obscured) lyrics that I could search for.

Sorry, I'm not familiar enough (read: at all) with this artist for me to identify a song based upon a vaguely off-key (no offense intended, I'm probably a worse singer than you) da da daaaaaaaa impression of the song in question.

So I guess none of those album covers helped? In any event, you might have better luck on a fan-centric message board (perhaps a Japanese one) where people are more familiar with this singer and her songs.

I misrembered It is Mai Kiraki's The Delicious Way. Given most of the The Delicious Way's Album is awful with rare better brief parts of songs it makes me want forget all details.

So...to sum it up:

(1) Not a single detail in your original post or thread title was accurate (I searched for the album cover, and while it has white text on a black background, it also has a large picture of the singer and clearly says: "Mai Kuraki / delicious way" in English).

(2) You didn't even once acknowledge that two of us invested some time (not a lot, I'll grant you) on what was essentially a wild goose chase.

(3) You figured it out anyway.

Bully for you, I guess, but you'll have to forgive me if I think twice about entertaining your requests for help in the future.

So...to sum it up:

(1) Not a single detail in your original post or thread title was accurate (I searched for the album cover, and while it has white text on a black background, it also has a large picture of the singer and clearly says: "Mai Kuraki / delicious way" in English).

(2) You didn't even once acknowledge that two of us invested some time (not a lot, I'll grant you) on what was essentially a wild goose chase.

(3) You figured it out anyway.

Bully for you, I guess, but you'll have to forgive me if I think twice about entertaining your requests for help in the future.
You should give him credit for coming back and letting us know! Many people don't bother.

I suppose that's true. Then again, the OP has posted to numerous threads already and clearly isn't a "hit-and-run" poster, so perhaps I was expecting a bit better of him.

Back
Top Bottom