What's new

Looking 4 Upscale Hostess Club in Ginza Tokyo

IahYamane

後輩
20 Aug 2006
Konnichi wa mina!

Feel free to view my profile to get to know me better or my intro in the intro forum.

Looking for a website mall in Tokyo. A forum to support a companion service.

Any input or help you are able to give would be greatly appreciated!I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Iah☝

Last edited:
Although I figure most of the members here haven't been to a hostess bar, it'd be interesting to see who comes up with an answer for you question.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know you have the proper mannerisms?

In response to nice gaijin

Dear nice gaijin

I am new to this forum and during my brief 1st stay in Tokyo this time, I do indeed need quick info as I was unaware of this upcoming trip until the last minute.

To answer your question of how do I know I have the right mannerisms; I've previously lived and worked in Kyushu perfecture. That's almost a formal as it gets as far as mannerisms amoungst formal white collar business persons.

Hope that answers your question.
Sincerely,
Iah

Last edited:
I see. What advertising agency were you working for, if you don't mind my asking... Was it a Japanese company or were you putting in hardship hours for an American/Candadian firm? Were things so bad that you decided that hostessing would be a better gig? It sounds like you are overqualified to be a hostess.

I'm sorry I can't be any help finding a reputable place to put in an application, but your previous job experience is intriguing (I happen to be in the graphic arts myself).

Konnichi wa mina!
Feel free to view my profile to get to know me better or my intro in the intro forum.
Looking for a website mall in Tokyo. A forum to support a companion service.
Any input or help you are able to give would be greatly appreciated!I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
Iah☝
If you have big money, you should hire a Japanese cordinator. In practice, most of the hostesses cannot speak English freely(me also). I saw hostesses in Ginza who were good in speakin English in tv, I dont know where. The charge of it was equivalent to or much larger than an average Japanese salary per month.

I think there is a hostess club called G1...Not totally sure of the name. It has a good rep and I have met a few girls who worked there and made a motza.....( alot of money)...

Arrigato Mina!

👍

Thank you everyone for all your input. I've already found the best places in Tokyo.

Navagating the subways and trains is much easier than I thought!

Sincerely,
Iah

Back
Top Bottom