What's new

Lonelyplanet language tool

Coffeesan

先輩
6 Jul 2011
This seemed like the right section to post in..

I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of or used something called ''Lonely Planet'' ? Apparently its like a drastically cheaper rip off of Rosetta Stone (which costs £300) and its available in the local library.. full software £2 for a 2 week loan. Seems almost too good to be true. Anyway a friend mentioned it but its not on their website and I've not had chance to get into town yet.. Wondering has anyone used it?

Mixed.

In all respects, it is not a smart idea to go on the cheap for language tools.
I believe LonelyPlanet is a small project, thus meaning more mistakes and errors. Rosetta stone is used even by the military. So it is a safe bet to stick to the language software (although more expensive) that has been proven to be effective.

ナ?テヲ窶卍」窶堙≫?堙? 🙂

Lonelyplanet has been guiding travelers with language, etiquette, and sights to see, for far longer than the Rosettastone company has existed.
They are book-style old school and completely fading out of the educational scene since the rise of the internet but their materials will not teach you any more errors than a certain overpriced piece of software.

Back
Top Bottom