What's new

little help with yahoo auctions from Australia!

shipp

後輩
4 Nov 2011
I have just brought a 2001 Mazda RX7, it was a personal import from Japan, with great excitement I picked up the car from the Sydney only to find the remote central locking doesn't work, I found the problem its a faulty remote! the poblem im am having is finding the correct part to fix it.( Mazda Australia can not help me unless I can get a part number)
Would someone be kind enough to ask the seller of this auction for the Mazda part number for the little black remote, I don't need the whole kit its already fitted to the car I just need a remote.
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e113703186
Ill just give you a brief history of the RX7 to help you understand why Mazda Australia can not help me.
The Mazda RX7was sold in Australia from 1980 through to 1995, Australian emission laws would no longer permit the car to be sold in Australia. In 1998 Mazda started to produce the Series 8 FD3S RX7 only to sell to the Japanese domestic market until 2002 when they stopped making the car all together, I have personally imported one of those cars. Because the car was not sold anywhere else but in japan there is very limited information on that model hence coming to you guys for help !

Back
Top Bottom