What's new

Life

Anchyyy

後輩
22 May 2005
Life is like traveling with a train. People get in and go out. By stopping and going out of the train you can come across many new things and surprises. Sometimes we are happy, other times we are taken over by the saddness because of unfortunate events. When we are born, we get on a train, we meet a lot people, and we think some will lead us and support us on our entire journey. For example our parents. Sadly, the truth is entirely different. Sooner or later, they will get out of the train and leave us without their love, friendship and company. But we will still go on with our journey. Our brothers and sisters will take care of us and many new people, who will maybe become our best friends someday.
Some people who come in the train are seeing the journey as a short walk. Others see it as the endless depression and saddness. But they are always some, who are always willing to take care and help other people.
Many leave the train of life before their time has come. Many can make us feel uncomfortable. Many get on and off the train without being noticed. It's weird, that the people who we care about the most are always somewhere in the other part of the train, far away from us. They leave us alone. Afcourse, that doesn't mean you have to have someone around you all the time. Sometimes it's better to be alone and carry the burden of life on your own. But it's pleasent to have someone to help you, to give you advices and share expirence about the big journey. So we go and search the train and find that certain someone we care about. But oh, we can't sit beside him, the place is already taken.
But that's the life. Full of competitons, dreams, plans, hope, saddness and tears. And this moments are never going to come back again. Let's try to make the best out of our journey. Let's try to see the best in people. Let's try to live in peace and harmony, so when we go off, we will leave a lot of beautiful memories by the ones we love.

I've dedicated my life to Japanese girls, some people really like Japanese girls and I've given my one life, my one chance to film them as much as possible. Hows that for a kick in the groin?

Josh

Back
Top Bottom