What's new

Kozi

oh cool i havn't seen them them before if you look at the first on there is someone looking out the window lol creepy

Yes sure :D
Heres a old picture of Kozi i found i had never seen before hope u like :)

Last edited:
I really don't know I was asking......Look well..... On his neck next 2 his left shoulder..... under his hair..... :? :? :? :? There is something dark :? :? :?

I didn't understand the thing that u r speakin' about :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

:) But if ya like 2 speak about his clothes so.... :) I'm already 2 do :D :D I really look @ everything more than words..... :p The evidence is that I saw that thing on his neck :D :D

In your opinion.... What r the best of his clothes :?

lol sorry i miss read the last message you sent lol i was thinking you were talking about something else lol

but anyway on to his clothes lol I love what he wears in Bara no Konrei ( the Malice Mizer Movie) such a hottie :D

I received 2 replies so I'll answer both.....

I The one which is sent 2 my e-mail:
I told u that I understood nothin' from your reply so I didn't notice any questions..... And I was askin' 4 the scans 'cuz I know nothin' about 'em... I only have the pics of the front and the back..... :p Btw... About the one in the front.... :p I can't c clothes :D :D SEXY!!!

II The one here:
His clothes r really always so cool 😍 Personally I love his clothes here

Kozisama134-1.jpg

I have a similar shirt :)

BTW, the guy in your avatar is Yukke of MUCC :?

Hummm... Well.... I'm not interested in MUCC.... I have only 4 songs 4 'em....

:p I'm only interested in KOZI... HYDE.... And David Bowie..... :p
And sometimes I feel interested in Juka and The Candy Spooky Theater.....

Kouji-sama is lookin' so cool in the goods in his web.... I hope if I could buy 😭 I'm seekin' 4 the scans :unsure:

BTW... I love that pic a lot 😍

FMVol03March98_01-1.jpg

:) I love David Bowie to :)
I just finnished doing a painting of kozi the other day would you like to see it kind of crap but still its Kozi:D

:D :D :D He's lookin' so funny :p nice.... I'm not interested a lot in caricature but I like 2 take a look @ every kind of art 'cuz I really love art 😍 I hope 2 c Kozi's art :(
Anyway... From along time I didn't draw a fanart! My last fanart was a stupid fanart 4 David :joyful: U can c it here
http://xxbloodyghostxx.deviantart.com/art/Cutie-David-143375210
I think that David is also a painter and he sales his paintings... Isn't he? Anyway, most of my fanarts are photo manipulation like this
http://xxbloodyghostxx.deviantart.com/art/DabSou-ID-144010153
Do u use your PC 4 doin' fanarts?
The last thing that I've drawn in love is this
http://xxbloodyghostxx.deviantart.com/art/HeaHaiF-144009349
During drawing I was thinking in Kozi so..... After I finished I found that my character looks a little bit like him in Bel Air 😄 Or what do u think?
BTW, u can take a look @ my art by visitin' the link under my signature :) Do u share your art?

i don't usually do caricature but i thought it was the best way to paint that picture of him :) i think I will do more paintings of him hes go such a cool face to paint :)

oh and your picture of David Bowie is soo cute 😊 i love your drawings they are very interesting
:)

HEY!!!! :D ish new here..be nice 2 me???? xDDDD
lol jkjk I found out some REALLY kick-*** info!!!
Apparently, Mana and Kozi are gonna do a concert together sometime after March 14 (probably 19, cuz it's Mana's B-day 🍰) and guess who'd appearing after GOD knows how long????
:cracker:YU~KI!!!!! :cracker:
YESH! HE CAME BACK AFTER BEING TRANSPORTED TO MARS BY KOZI AND NOW THEY'RE GONNA PLAY 2GETHUR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! :nihonjin:
ONE STEP CLOSER TO A MALICE MIZER REUNION TOUR, WOOTZ!!!! 🧑‍🎤>0<\M/
😍 I'm so excited <3

🙂 Hello....

I'm not surprised cuz I have a 6th sense :p So I knew before.... And I'm never exited :eek: cuz I know that my bad luck is not doing 2 give me the chance 2 c or hear any :eek: I just wish they'll release some photos... It's the only thing that my luck give me the permission 2 do :eek:

Oh yeah sounds Like fun I wish I could go see them would be soo cool

👍 aw Yu-ki & Kozi together again

I cant wait to see the pictures I wonder What Yu-ki looks like now :)

Hmmm.... I have some photos 4 'em together... One of 'em is this

page2-1.jpg

Anybody needs 'em... I'm already 2 upload :)

If someone have better version, I wish he\she will upload 'em 4 me :p ......

Back
Top Bottom