What's new

Kozi

Toshiya

後輩
12 Jan 2004
Kozi!!!

Last friday Eve of destiny was in Paris for a concert... And since one of my friend organized it I had been able to meet and talk to Kozi 😲!!!!!

He really made me laugh: I saw him dancing and joking!!!!!!!!! (don't be too jealous...)

Unfortunatly the band had their passports and money stolen so now they have to stay in France for a while....................................................

o___O is that true? Their money and passports were stolen?! (OMG Kozi passport... I want one... j/k -_-U ) how *** can people be... I hope EOD keep doing tours normally...

BTW, speaking of Kozi, I'm totally addicted to KATARUSHISU >_>;; *dances to Crimson Star*

Anyway it seems to be a lie, since EOD had played in Den Bosch, The Netherlands on April 10, and the Paris live was April 9 ... ^_^

Well, you don't need a passport to travel from France to Holland.
It would certainly explain why they were so grumpy when I saw them in Holland.

o_o well at least they don't stay in France for a few days...
And Kozi always seems apathetic/expression-less on stage, Haruhiko was all smiling and cheering up, isn't he?

No, they both were pretty depressed. Even backstage.
Haruhiko smiled a little when we met him on the street earlier that day, but i think he was just being polite and suprised he was recognized.

They hav been in Holland since they don't need passports to go there from France, but now they came back to France to deal with their passports problem with the japanese ambassad in Paris...

But Iif you d'ont believe me it doesn't matter, I know what I've lived and I'll always keep memories of this!!!!!

You're just jealous!!!! :sick:

Toshiya said:
...(don't be too jealous...)...

...You're just jealous!!!!...

lol, I'm glad that fans are able to meet Kテカzi in EOD lives, but I'm not with this kind of other-people-are-jealous-of-me complex fans =/
I'm not jealous of you Toshiya, and I've never refered to you as a liar, I say "it seems to be a lie" but never refered to you... you know maybe that was a rumor and you just hear it... now, I'm not saying it is a rumor because seems it was true, but was could be... so I wasn't treated you as a liar, I apologize if that was the impression.

:eek:

It's OK!!!!

I did this topic just to "share" my "shock" to see a guy like Kozi acting like he did, that's all!!!!! 👍

Hey, Toshiya, did you take any pictures during or after the concert?

I've got my gallery here: http://gallery.zenlog.com/eod/

Of course I did!!!!!

But as stupid as it may seem I don't have a scanner or a digital camera..... :eek:

But I'll ask my friend his pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toshiya said:
Last friday Eve of destiny was in Paris for a concert... And since one of my friend organized it I had been able to meet and talk to Kozi 😲!!!!!

He really made me laugh: I saw him dancing and joking!!!!!!!!! (don't be too jealous...)

Unfortunatly the band had their passports and money stolen so now they have to stay in France for a while....................................................

damn you are so lucky.... Eve of Destiny came over to the Philippines last april 12, 2002 and I went to see them :haihai: I was looking for a Kozi with red hair but I didn't see one. then I see this guy that looked a little familiar and I thought "maybe I've seen him at the mall" so the night progressed lots of local bands played and I was getting restless already.. my friend and I were like "where the hell is Kozi?!" we were shouting that out really LOUD and that guy kept looking at us so I was giving him a really evil look like "what the hell are you lookin' at?!" :box: anyway my mom fetched me really early (exactly 12 midnight, damn) so I didn't get to see EoD live... 😭 well three weeks later my chatmate who also went to the concert mailed me some pics of the band and I was like "O_M_G!!! THAT WAS HIM?!?! THAT GUY WAS KOZI?!?!?" :mad: oh man.... I'm so worried now that EoD won't come back coz of me.... :(

anyone heard his solo stuff? so far i've only heard Honey Vanity, it's really nice and it kind of reminds me of the earlier MM stuff.

Yaaaaaaaay!

I love Kozi 😍

Just in case you hadn't guessed. 😊

But, I only have 4 of his solo stuff - Honey Vanity and 3 others - Kinema, Grottesca and one other which name I've forgotten :sorry: I like them... I'll send to you if you want 😌

I'm on the lookout for more of his stuff, but my comp needs fixing, plus slsk has been nasty to me lately :(

I like Eve of Destiny, too :)

*tackles DemonHunter* Please will you send to me, too! I only have a few of their songs! *grovels ridiculously*

hmm i just got some more songs:
incoherents
promenade
ism
innermost

the man is goregous T_T

I second that! They're ones I haven't got! Love you forever if you do!

Kozi is under my 'protection' btw... :devilish:

For some reason the links wouldn't work for me... :(
I'll try and UL the songs I have asap - but will probably be sometime after Thursday night... :(

Kinsao said:
For some reason the links wouldn't work for me... :(
I'll try and UL the songs I have asap - but will probably be sometime after Thursday night... :(
ok, instead of clicking on the "download now" link, you right click and then press "open in new window". it should work that way.

Kinsao said:
*tackles DemonHunter* Please will you send to me, too! I only have a few of their songs! *grovels ridiculously*

1. Nervous and Innocence
2. Garden for a Zealot
3. Mother
4. Logos
5. Dead or Alive (2002demo)
6. I.NO.RI.(ASTAN MIX)

+ some other tracks:
Iconoclast
You Killed Me First
Eve Of Destruction

Last edited:
Thank you really much! 🌹

Still can't access the Kozi links though - it keeps telling me 'blocked' or something...

I feel like I'm not giving much back... 😭 ... I hate my comp :( *sulks* when itis fixed then I can UL Kozi: Izayoi no Tsuki, Grottesca, Kinema, and Cacophony... DemonHunter already covered all the EoD stuff I have except for Desperado, so I'll put that up as soon as I can, too.

Back
Top Bottom