What's new

Kikoman

Inspired by Village People, lolol... nice find! Made me crave for tempura.
:)

Subliminal Images

Did anyone notice the fish-headed Kikkoman smoking a cigarette?
Did you see him in bed with a woman?
Did you see the cat that hung himself?

Yeah, but the worse was the pun with "show me, show you (shouyuu)".

I guess cigarette, sex and suicide are all part of Japanese culture. Couldn't even imagine a Japanese series or commercial without at least some reference to them.

cool!!!!

so... they actually created that guy to promote soy sauce? eeeewwwww..... yuk!!!

miki

Actually this is not a real commercial made by the Kikkoman Soy Company. It is just a Flash project made by some Multimedia student in Japan. I bet he really would love it if Kikkoman were to buy his project, but he's probably just getting credits for it at some digital arts school.

There was one other "Flash Anime" at the website. It's called "Banana and Shrimp Show Time."

Check it out!

http://yoga.tripod.co.jp/index_e.html

kikuman character is a pun of nikuman comic.
His head is a fish shape shoyu container. You get these alot in bento boxes.

cigarette was in reference that shoyu is better for your health.

The cat commit suicide was because he stuttered in his decision in which to use on his eggs (ketchup or shoyu) ... so he was embarassed.

The sex part I didn't catch the Japanese phrasing ... but she looked more like a blow up doll ... dutch wife they say in Japan.

Nobody mentioned his fundoshi !!!

Nice "mascot" for Kikkoman Soy Sauce. I don't get the head, though; it looks out of place, lol...

😄 😊 👍

moyashi said:
The sex part I didn't catch the Japanese phrasing ... but she looked more like a blow up doll ... dutch wife they say in Japan.

Nobody mentioned his fundoshi !!!

It said: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS!!

:D

moyashi said:

QUOTE]

Folks, here is the english verison to the japanese kikkoman:

Kikkoman

I watched it before. And i still start laughing whenever i am out buying Soy Sauce, or when i have to use it. Because i use the 'Kikkoman' brand

That's funny as hell indeed :D :D :D
I wish I could get real Kikkoman over here, but the Kikkoman in the Asia shops here is some fake stuff fabricated in Holland :mad:

Back
Top Bottom