What's new

+Kana+

Arh!! I'm jealous!!
Why doesn't she come visit Denmark!!??
I LOOVE her music. Her voice is so cool, i like it, it's special<3
And God! I love her dresses. She is G&L bible's most beautiful model, well after Mana..

Ah, her dresses are wonderful.. And it's her fault i'm obsessed with pandas. XD

A friend of me saw Kana for the first time, and it was like she felt in love with it (I dont know how to discribe it else) She stuck pics in her agenda, and things like that. And then, she heard the first time Kana singing (Hebi Ichigo). And she trow all her pics away, just because she did'nt like the singing. I dont call that a real fan. A couple friends of me listening J-pop, but they look first to the image, and then to the music, sometimes I hate that really. Allways does people saying: Ahw, look at them (Pictures from J-Rockers from my agenda) And they say: Are that boys or girls? What I wanna say is that some people think so weird about J-rock, and all the stuff around it....

Does anyone has this problem to?

*Sorry for my English, its not very good, I think that my story looks a little weird right now:eek: )

OHHH. anyone have ANY song from Kana? PM me!! ANY song will do!! cause that day,my pc got formatted. then all my songs got deleted!!!! hmpffff. Kanashiiii. x(

kana is cute... but she acts soo.... childish.. shes scary.. the way she sings? *shivers* NIGHTMARE!

I love Kana. She's so cute!! I love her music, but her voice does take some getting used too. I heard somewhere someone say that she sounded like ayumi hamasaki on acid. lol I love her anyways.

I LUFFS HER 😍
She is so crazy xD (Was I the only one that heard her say the thing about "not speaking human" ? )

Sure her "talking voice" is odd (I think she swallowed a 5 year old in those interviews o_O) but her music is okay. Her voice isn't the BEST EBER!! but it's... different. And according to me, different is good. :p

👍Kana is totally one of my favorite Japanese Stars I love her fashion sense her cloths are just wayy to cool for words. And she has an interesting voice. I know a lot of people don't like it but I actually do! Sure its very high pitched and squeeky buts I still like it.
If I got the chance I would so go to see her in concert it would be totally a lot of fun.

Back then I was kinda reserved when it comes to liking female artist,very picky at some point,but I think Kana rocks!Love her clothes!Her voice gets scary at times,but I like it how she's not pretending to be cute or something, not like some other female artist.
To me she looks dang serious.And original.

EDIT: Sid..ur lucky..

Back
Top Bottom