What's new

+Kana+

and to add to this.. the Spade album was released by her own label, called something I cant remember.. but the name should be easy to find if you search for "Kana spade album" on google.
So I guess she will at least release one more cd, since making a label yourself for then only making one cd sounds... well BAKA...

I guess she's allright when she doesn't sing high pitched. The problem isn't the voice, I think, it's the way she uses it. She needs to learn how to get the "meaty" parts of her voice out.
I liked hte way she sang in Hebi Ichigo when it was not high pitched.
And she looks so cute. I love her look, and actually I have a thing for wierd teeth, at least on asians.
It's charming, and especially on someone who looks so smooth. Makes them look less polished.

i just informed myself about her and when i watched a video i first was like "hum, is this really her voice?" cause i think her voice doesn't really fit to her and then i watched an interview and there she had a voice like a little child..well, but i think her music is ok, she's not my fave, but she's ok.

I saw a Live performance with her the other day where she also talks to the audience.. her voice is pretty normal, and not the sqeeky/kinky one used in the interview.

My thought: Helium... that would explain the fact that her eye-balls just fly around in her head during the whole interview.. Try watch the interview again and keep an eye on her eyes

i'd prefer males' vocals, but i think Kana is very original, i like it x) and she's beautiful, but it knows everybody :p

The first song I ever heard from her was Papichan, and I was bug-eyed and had a laughing fit😲 :LOL: .
I like her clothes, but her voice drives me crazy. It's OK in little doses, but I cant listen to it for long.
Is she really making her own clothes:? ?

I don't know, her voice reminds me of Bjor's. and Bjork is pretty hard to listen to, but when you get use to it, you start liking it.
and that interview, there's no way it's her voice, so i think it's probably helium..<-- thanks Da Monstar 👍

Try to give her newest Album "Spade" from 2005 a go. Its my favourite :)

I also Think her "Style" changed with that album, but its hard to put a finger on.

I don't know, her voice reminds me of Bjor's. and Bjork is pretty hard to listen to, but when you get use to it, you start liking it.
and that interview, there's no way it's her voice, so i think it's probably helium..<-- thanks Da Monstar 👍
my first though when i listened how she sing was 'japanese Bjテカrk' anyway i like her

anyone of you has all her albums? could you upload this for me? (at PM)
i can't find her albums nowhere =.='

hihi

:p Witaj Morticia
hehe remind me about this on GG becasue I dont have time right now to upload what I have ^^

heh I have all albums, singles, videos..... :)

goddess of jrock? o__o i don't think so. last time i remembered her composing was crap and her voice is horrid. thre's about 3 good songs though.

Back
Top Bottom