What's new

Just for Tsuyoiko

Rich303

後輩
31 Mar 2005
Could have PMed this but I think most people will enjoy it.

A website that has been around quite a while now. It features famous classic films reduced to 30 seconds, using the medium of rabbits. Absolutely hilarious, I think. My favourite is 'The Shining' - Check it out!

www.angryalien.com

A thread just for me? I feel so honoured - thanks Rich! 😊 It even has my favourite (Rocky Horror) :)

And it's nice to see you back here, btw 👍

Hey Tsuyoiko, I got another one for ya!

Ultra-condensed book summaries:
Book-A-Minute

Well, they might have overestimated the length of time to read each one, but it's cool. On the downside, they did mock some books I liked, maybe a bit unfairly, while hardly doing parodic justice to some of the more ridiculous works out there (Brooks' Magic Kingdom was lacking). Heck, lot of these books should have been easy targets.

I'd post some of my fav's, but that'd be too much!

Thanks Lastmagi! And it's nice to see you back too. Two of my favourite people are back, and each with a gift for me! And my birthday's not for months yet! Now, if only Lexico would come back too I think I would die of happiness! :) 😊 😌

btw, I especially liked Fahrenheit 451 :D

Heh, I'm still bogged down in work, so I still need to limit myself. But just a few more months and I am FREE from college!!!

Anyway, nice to see you again, too!

Haha!
I like the Confessions of St Augustine, and War and Peace.
In their condensed versions. :LOL:

As I know nothing, what happened to Lexico? Maybe he needs a thread unto himself to get his attention.... :D

Back
Top Bottom