What's new

Jrock tabs

26 Mar 2005
I don't really understand why you can't find jrock tabs on the net... I mean, why not? If we can have tabs from underground bands from here, why not bands from Japan?

Have I just not come across any?

*cries for jrock bass tabs*

Your guess is as good as mine. From the stuff I've heard and seen online, I could say that J-fans are shoddy guitarists who oftentimes can't even tell what a tab is (long story), but that'd be unfair to those few I know that are actually good. Unfortunately, aside from the sources I mention below, most tabs that I find online generally are done unskillfully.

But at the same time, Jrock tabs aren't exactly non-existent: if you have a program called Guitar Pro, you could check out mysongbook.com, where you can search by country (in this case, Japan) for Japanese bands. The software is not free, however. Also, there could be bandscores you can buy online. I've seen scores in Score.com, but since I can't read Japanese, do not know if they ship to the US. Finally, I'm sure there are programs that can let you tab out midi files of Japanese songs, of which there are plenty.

really? I have come across alot of Tabs and Sheet music...Um try running a google search on a specific band or song for tabs and see what you can find.

-----------2-----------4-----2-2----3---2--1------4---
------2------------1-2-3----------2-------------2---2-
----------------------------------2--------3-2-3-1----
----------------------------1-2-3--------2--4------1--
----------------5---5-----------5------5-------5----5--
-------------------------------------------------1------

this is an example!!!
not a real song.
i am not a tab "expert" but this is how i was taught.

the number represents th fret you play in.the bottom line = the top string of the guitar..and you can adapt the rest. and som tabs have circled numbers under the lines, that indiacates wat finger they prefer you to play the note with.

1=index finger
2=middle finger
3=ring finger
4=pinky finger

hope this helps and the guy that teaches me hase been playing for 14 years so i hope i have this correct. lol :)

and as i forgot to mention i think you only strum the strings that have numbers on them.

and you are welcome ^_^

good keep at it! i havent been playing long but once you get it ull love it

....dont quit ever !!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom