What's new

Join the orchestra (Traum Symphoniker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyashin

Registered
15 May 2022
We are always on the lookout for new players to join our friendly and committed group of musicians. We rehearse on Sunday daytimes at MEIDI-YA Hall, 2-2-8, Kobayashi Chuo-ku Tokyo. The nearest station is Kyobashi (1min walk) or Tokyo (7 mins walk).

Members pay a subscription of 20,000 yen per term and 2,000 yen per month. The subscriptions cover the orchestra's running costs which include the hire of the rehearsal venue, website costs, and professional fees.

The next concert will come at PARTHENON TAMA Large Hall on 17th September 2022, all Mendelssohn programs.

Vacancies

• Principal or Second Fagotto
  • Principal and Second Trumpet
  • Percussion
  • Violin and Viola and Cello and Contrabass *We generally have full string sections at rehearsals, but additional strings are particularly welcome
For more information about joining us, please contact the Membership Secretary by email at [email protected]

ロゴ_black.jpg

We rehearse on Sunday daytimes at MEIDI-YA Hall, 2-2-8, Kobayashi Chuo-ku Tokyo.
Although I'm no orchestra player, I'd like to know if it's free to watch the rehearsals? I actually enjoy Japanese style symphonies and the way Tokyo string players play their instruments inspires some of my music too :)

Thank you for your interest. Are you someone who plays some kind of instrument? Can you tell me?
You're welcome! I used to play a trumpet, but that was long ago. However, I'm a music producer/composer and I make whole pieces in FL Studio. I typically make a unique style of trap, as well as anime OPs/EDs, j-rock, j-pop, j-disco, cinematic soundtrack (Japanese style as well) jazz, drum and bass, and much much more :) I even created a couple of my own genres. I prefer this over playing one or even a few instruments, since (provided my CPU allows it) I can make the biggest projects that comes to mind, just with a laptop, some headphones, and my brain. I create the lines for all instruments, as the composer, and as the producer I make everything sound the way I want to. I also mix/master, but my mixing skills aren't anywhere near perfect, so I don't typically talk about it.

Thank you for your interest.

Also, thank you for telling me your profile.

I respect you as a musician.

I'm very happy that you want to hear our performance.

The rehearsal is private, so you can't visit it, but if you don't mind, why don't you come to the concert?

I would like to invite you.

Thank you very much.

I would like to invite you.
I'm honored :) I would love to join for the concert, if there's still one to go to by the time I get in Japan.
I'm still living in America currently, but I'll definitely make it the first concert I've ever been to, if there's one next year past April!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom