What's new

Wanted Job for Indonesian cook

Have you ever eaten Indonesian fried rice?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Xwinter

Registered
31 Jul 2016
Hi there.
I'm Indonesian. I wonder if there is an employer here who seeks for Indonesian food chef.

I've an experiences in cooking Indonesian food especially: indonesian fried rice, javanese salad, and most of Indonesian traditional food.

I also have an experience in making tempe (fermented soybean), bothok (roasted fish/salad/corn mixed with coconut & spices then covered by banana's leaf), sweet & sour javanese soup, and many more.

Any reply(s) would be very helpful.
Thank you..

Possible to seek information from the Indonesian Embassy in Tokyo? I know they employ Indonesian chefs on site, and they might have some information about other places seeking Indonesian chefs.

Possible to seek information from the Indonesian Embassy in Tokyo? I know they employ Indonesian chefs on site, and they might have some information about other places seeking Indonesian chefs.
Thank you for the reply..
But I am not yet reside in Japan, so I am looking for employers who can give me the Visa Sponsorhip.

I am suggesting that getting employed by the Indonesian Embassy in Tokyo is one possibility for you. You can write them from within Indonesia and tell them you are a professional chef and you are inquiring about the possibility of working in the Embassy.

Because the Indonesian Embassy has many contacts in the Indonesian community here, they may also know of some businesses who are looking for someone.

It is a long shot. Anyway, just a suggestion.

I am suggesting that getting employed by the Indonesian Embassy in Tokyo is one possibility for you. You can write them from within Indonesia and tell them you are a professional chef and you are inquiring about the possibility of working in the Embassy.

Because the Indonesian Embassy has many contacts in the Indonesian community here, they may also know of some businesses who are looking for someone.

It is a long shot. Anyway, just a suggestion.
Thanks for the suggestion, thats really help me.

Perhaps you can raise some funds and/or find an investor to open an Indonesian restaurant in a small or medium town that doesn't have one already. I live in Bali and most of the Japanese visitors love nasi goreng (fried rice). I met an Indonesian guy years ago who had done this and he was amazed how much he could sell nasi goreng for in Japan considering you can buy it at a roadside stall here (kaki lima) for less than a dollar and the ingredients are so cheap.

Back
Top Bottom