What's new

Jikoshoukai sasete itadakimasu!

Harmonie Ace

ツ十ナスO窶敕披?佚?窶「窶コ窶佚?窶卍キ
20 Oct 2006
窶堙坂?堋カ窶堙溪?堙懌?堋オ窶堙?。ツ ニ地ツーニ停?堡男ツーツ・ニ竪ツーニ湛窶堙??堋キツ。ツ ツ「ニ地ツーニ停?堡男ツーツ」窶堙?津??堙ア窶堙??堋「窶堋「ツ。ツ :)ツ ナス窶樞?堙娯?愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙坂?堋ソ窶堙・窶堙≫?堙??佚岩?禿壺?堙??堋キツ。窶堋セ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶ーツス窶堋ゥ窶堙ーナ?テ藩?。窶堙≫?堙?陳セ窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙ァツ、窶怒窶懌?凪?堙俄?堋キ窶堙昶?堙懌?堋ケ窶堙アツ!

ナスl窶扼窶楼窶堙坂?愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙ー窶「テ冷?ケツュ窶堋キ窶堙ゥナスn窶堙溪?堋スツ。窶堋?窶堙固スナセツ、ツ静ェツ攻窶堙債青カ窶「ツィナ?w窶堙??堋オ窶堋スツ。ツ 窶堋オ窶堋ゥ窶堋オ窶愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙債青カ窶「ツィナ?w窶堙ヲ窶堙ィ窶禿岩?昶?吮?堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙?スv窶堙≫?堙?スn窶堙溪?堋スツ。ツ ツ静ヲツ青カ窶堙?ツ、ニ誰ニ停?ーニ湛ニ陳?ーニ暖窶傳窶堙?窶禿岩?昶?吮?堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋スツ。ツ ニ誰ニ停?ーニ湛窶堙坂?堙??堙??堙?ナ?y窶堋オ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙??堋キツ。ツ 窶堋セ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァツ、ヒ?ェ窶扼窶堋?窶堙??堙?静ェツ攻窶堙債「ニ淡ニ槌槌恥ニ男ツーニ炭ツ・ニ湛ニ耽ニ誕ツーニ炭ツ」窶堙俄?「テ鞘?堙ュ窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋オ窶堋スツ。

ナス窶樞?堙坂?ーpナ津ェ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙俄?禿ウ窶堋キ窶堙ゥナス窶凪?堋ェ窶ーツコナスティ窶堙遺?堙娯?堙俄?愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶ーpナ津ェ窶堙俄?禿ウ窶堋キ窶堙ゥナス窶凪?堋ェ窶佚・ツ好窶堋ォツ。ツ :) ツ ツ(ナス窶樞?堙坂?堙?窶堙≫?堙??「テ冷?ケツュ窶堋オ窶堙遺?堋ッ窶堙ェ窶堙寂?堙遺?堙ィ窶堙懌?堋ケ窶堙ア窶堙仰?ツ :pツ)

ナ?F窶堋ウ窶堙アツ、窶堙??堋、窶堋シ窶堙ヲ窶堙ォ窶堋オ窶堋ュツ!ツ 🙇‍♂️

------

(Hajimemashite!) I'm Harmonie Ace. You can call me Harmonie. :) My Japanese is a little bad. So if I say something wrong, please forgive me!

I started studying Japanese four years ago. At that time, I was a Biology Major. However, I began to think that Japanese was more interesting than Biology. The teacher and my classmates were interesting. The class itself was very fun. So, one year later, I changed my major to Japanese Studies.

Even though I'm bad at translating from English into Japanese, I love translating from Japanese into English. :) (I should study more, huh? :p)

It's nice to meet all of you! 🙇‍♂️

The day is ending as I sit here and open the pages of Jref. The rains of yesterday have fallen away, leaving the stars to shine out from their dance through the universe with us. The cool of another autumn night rushes in, silently. And with the sensations of another change in the seasons, I find harmony.

WELCOME to Jref Harmonei Ace san !! I hope that you stick around and join in all the conversation with us here. It can lots of fun !! I have little knowledge of biology, but try to kind of keep up with what's coming out of that field. I hope to talk to you later !! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom